FA Statement ..........typical FA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FA Statement ..........typical FA

Now that the Police are formally investigating the incident at Loftus Road, the FA will now not be making any further comment until the Police Investigation is finished.......................sitting on the fence there chaps don't you think. Absolutely spine less and will just hide behind the Police decision !!!!!

I think though, the Police investigation probably supercedes the FA one. The FA would look stupid of they glossed over it, only to find that the CPS/Police decide that there is a case to answer for and take Terry to court.
    The member of the public who reported it to the Police effectively took it out of the FA's hands, once the police decided it was worth a formal investigation. Makes me think that they have already found some fairly damning evidence, as they don't like to spend tax payers' money on unsubstantiated complaints.
    Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

It will be interesting to see what happens now this weekend and whether Terry picks up a convenient injury so he doesn't get picked by Cappello so the FA don't have another dodgy decision ?

Comment

I suspect there will be an increasing number of 'reasons' for Terry to be on the bench or even out of the squad.
        Even on the playing side of things he isn't the player he was, as highlighted by the TV lot on Saturday, let alone the whole racism thing.
        Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

So the fa are going to let the plod do the investigating then,bottlejobs

Comment

i reallly hope the arrogant **** AVB gets his comeuppance..
            he has the hunted look already..
            http://twitter.com/#/bobbyosborne1

Comment

I agree Bobby.

A man under pressure big time. Sl@g

Comment

All I want is for Terry to lose his England captaincy. He loves having that so much, and will give me so much pleasure to have it permanently removed from him.

Comment

What odds you recon on AVB being sacked before end of season, reckon i might have a flutter today.
                  Queens Park Rangers
                  NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

The fans chanting last night have multiplied the problem for Terry, ABC and Chelsea FC by a factor of 100's.

The FA and wider world will now see this as a club problem, as Terry has made statement after statement saying he didnt when he did, ABC has stuck by Terry, even dedicating the win at Everton last week to him and now the fans chanting "you know what you are". Chelsea will have to look tough on this now and that means sacking Terry and banning some of the 1,100 fans.

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
                      The fans chanting last night have multiplied the problem for Terry, ABC and Chelsea FC by a factor of 100's.

The FA and wider world will now see this as a club problem, as Terry has made statement after statement saying he didnt when he did, ABC has stuck by Terry, even dedicating the win at Everton last week to him and now the fans chanting "you know what you are". Chelsea will have to look tough on this now and that means sacking Terry and banning some of the 1,100 fans.
                      VeRy true
                      http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
                        Now that the Police are formally investigating the incident at Loftus Road, the FA will now not be making any further comment until the Police Investigation is finished.......................sitting on the fence there chaps don't you think. Absolutely spine less and will just hide behind the Police decision !!!!!
                        No the FA are not sitting on the fence because as soon as the police became involved any actions taken by the FA can be seen as prejudicing. So if the police wanted to prosecute Terry and the FA had already found him guilty, Terry's defence will be he can not get a fair trial due to the FA and it will more than likey be dismissed..

Also on the other foot they find him guilty and the Police / jury dont then they could be open to a multi million pound law suit due to defamation of character and lost of earning due to loss of sponsorship, etc...

As soon as the Police annouced they were investigating this was the only course of action the FA could take.
                        Last edited by Bigears; 02-11-2011, 01:53 PM.
                        One for all.... and all for one

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post

Used to love ABC, poison arrow great record!
                          F*CK OFF CHELSEA WEST LONDON IS OURS!

Comment

Originally posted by 80sCasual View Post
                            What odds you recon on AVB being sacked before end of season, reckon i might have a flutter today.
                            Oh that Russian has sacked better managers ! He will deff be out the door.

Comment

Working...
                            X