Buzzy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buzzy

Is to go under the knife....thats why he aint been playing !
    Lots on here were saying he has fallen out with Warno...not so.
    http://www.goal.com/en/news/9/englan...o-knee-surgery

I think this is paper talk - Theres a reserve game today against Reading, I bet he plays in that...... Feel he needs to get a run in the team or can see him looking elsewhere in Jan

Comment

If I was him I would get this done ASAP and leave W12 in January, as he is way to good to be a bench warmer.

Comment

Yep I'd say your'e right , seems a right load of tosh to me why would He wait for the interational break to have the op when He cant get in the side ?
        The inter break only covers 2 weeks at the longest ,the club could risk Him having the op on Thursday if cover was needed for a Buz positition, or a wide player we all know Mackie would get the nod befor Buz so IMO He could have the op anytime

Comment

There is an interview on Sky Sports football news web site, and he states he will be doing under the knife in November. He has a cyst on his knee.

Comment

Why has he been in the bench then?
            QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by Yousef View Post
              Why has he been in the bench then?
              Because sometimes it's less painful.

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
                If I was him I would get this done ASAP and leave W12 in January, as he is way to good to be a bench warmer.
                Hope he don't leave and that is the reason he is not getting games.

Comment

Taken from SSN web-site.

Akos Buzsaky: Determined to regain fitness as quickly as possible after surgery in November

Queens Park Rangers midfielder Akos Buzsaky has revealed he will have a knee operation in November but he hopes to return to fitness as soon as possible.

The Hungarian, 29, has been troubled by his knee for quite a while and recently discovered the root of the problem was a cyst.

He had hoped to play through it until the end of the season, but a decision has now been taken to send him under the knife during the next international break.

Buzsaky is ready to work hard after the surgery and get back into the action quickly.

"I've been suffering with my knee for a long time. Sometimes it's better, sometimes it's worse but recently a cyst has been found in it," Buzsaky told Hungarian weekly Sport Plusz.

Frightened

"First I got frightened, I didn't know what would happen. It's interesting that I was able to play with it and it looked like that I could go under the knife only at the end of the season.

"But now it seems that I have to do it sooner. It wasn't a pleasure to hear what the doctors said but I accepted it and decided to do it quickly and then find my old self as fast as I can."

"I went to lots of consultations and I was told that I should go for the surgery as soon as I can.

"I'll go under the knife in the following break, at the beginning or in the middle of November."

Comment

its a crime that he aint in the first team, really good player!
                    LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

I have put the link up on my first post

Comment

Lets hope he has a speedy recovery

Comment

I've got the same thing, a cyst on my right knee. I've been in constant pain for about a month so I kinda know how buzz feels, and the sooner he has surgery, the sooner we can get another prem class player back.
                          Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                          Pawel Wszolek - 6
                          Luke Freeman - 6
                          Matt Smith - 6
                          Ebere Eze - 4
                          Joel Lynch - 3
                          Tomer Hemed - 3
                          Toni Leistner - 2
                          Massimo Luongo- 2
                          Angel Rangel - 2
                          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                          Geoff Cameron - 1
                          Aramide Oteh - 1
                          Jake Bidwell - 1
                          Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Its not stopping him from playing...... he's just not being played, otherwise he wouldnt be risked in reserve games if it was that serious.

Comment

and from the man himself - no injury! Im pretty sure he will be looking for somewhere else in Jan - hes not going to want to sit on the bench for ever!

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11095/7287104/

Comment

Working...
                              X