warnock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• warnock

right this isnt a dig or anything as the man is a saviour i just wanted to see if anyone agreed.

warnock shows too much respect to the opposition, 4-5-1 negative formation against every prem club. even with 11 v 9 against chelsea he was still showing far too much respect to them by letting them dictate the second half. spurs 1st half we stood and backed off and watched them torment us.

then when we do "have a go at teams" ie wolves, spurs second half chelsea 1st half we look far more of a threat.

if we are going to stay a premiership team i think warnock must believe in our own abilities more and stop worrying about the opposition. yes we may not be the best team in the league but we are far from the worst and can cause most teams in the league problems.
    ENGLAND AND QPR :red_heart:

Think it is about learning the division. Bear in mind we have had a couple of heavy defeats. Hopefully we'll be fine after the transfer window.

Comment

Dylan, I would take alot of what NW says with a pinch of salt.

I commend him for taking a risk 2nd half yesterday. We played for 45 mins having used all 3 subs. An injury in the 2nd half would have meant a heavy defeat but we went for it and nearly got a point.

He wouldn't have started Taarabt if he wasn't looking at trying to win.

Warnock's honesty is refreshing, I clapped their 3rd goal too.

30th October last season we drew 1-1 at home to Burnley..................it could be worse!

Comment

Does anyone think part of it is to try and accrue enough points by January to mean we are still in contention - then strengthen in the window and start to really compete?

That's not what I believe we should be doing but I sometimes think we are being overly cautious, with half a mind on the second half of the season.
        #standuptocancer
        #inyourfacecancer

Comment

We need to learn from other sides in the prem, we should be closing players down quicker before they have a chance to play thru balls etc.
          Queens Park Rangers
          NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

think that this respect that the OP alludes to, may come from the fact that he gives them too much respect even before a ball is kicked. All this " I was in awe of the Spurs teamsheet" malarky, and afterwards saying he clapped their third goal, and even the laughs and smiles after a defeat, whilst shaking hands with Harry at the end. Know this is how Neil is generally, but it must rub off on the team, surely?

Comment

Personally i don't think Neil is a prem quality manager.

Brilliant at getting teams up but poor at keeping them up.

Can see him being replaced if we start slipping down the table.

Comment

Working...
              X