Another Adel Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Adel Thread

Im not bothered if Adel is on the bench...

Key Points about him

1. Not on form (Few signs of previous form, Wigan & Chelsea)
    2. He has been a complete c0ck this season (Leaving games, throwing tantrums, excite about new clubs etc)
    3. Literally thinks he is 'GOD' (Yes he was AMAZING last season)
    4. Has given the ball away FAR TO EASY this so far this season

Key points about the starting 11

1. We played far better lined up as 4-4-2 against spurs
    2. Mackie works so hard and offers a lot more IMO (strong, quick and skilful at times)
    3. Barton is better middle of the park, him and Faurlin were awesome together 2nd half, he is wasted out wide!
    4. Bothroyd works better with a partner upfront, I think he offers a lot for us and is actually an all round 'GOOD' player
    5. We had better shape and looked a real threat

In other news, Anton Ferdinand was and has been AMAZING! and I enjoyed going to the lane apart form the long walk..

That is all....

If anything play 4-4-2 and leave Adel up front with HH or Jay...

Ronaldo type role??

Comment

Warnock is destroying him . Adel even changed his style of play but Warnock is making many mistakes there ... I ve seen nothing from SWP but warnock still insist not changing him..Faurlin though in few games .. Adel played well against Chelsea but Warnock subbed him again for no reason ... while he was behind the 2 sent off of chelsea.. I think without these sent off Chelsea was able to beat us . yes Adel was not good enough yesterday but there is no effort from Warnock to help him back to his glory... He preferred barton as Captain, and few others to stay on the picth while they do nothing ... even Barton is not good enough I would prefer Derry as Captain than him .
      TaarabT Abdel

Comment

adel tarrabt over the opening games has been our worse perfomer consistantly.................fact!
        you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

He's destroying himself.......mug
          http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

Originally posted by The Moroccan View Post
            Warnock is destroying him . Adel even changed his style of play but Warnock is making many mistakes there ... I ve seen nothing from SWP but warnock still insist not changing him..Faurlin though in few games .. Adel played well against Chelsea but Warnock subbed him again for no reason ... while he was behind the 2 sent off of chelsea.. I think without these sent off Chelsea was able to beat us . yes Adel was not good enough yesterday but there is no effort from Warnock to help him back to his glory... He preferred barton as Captain, and few others to stay on the picth while they do nothing ... even Barton is not good enough I would prefer Derry as Captain than him .
            Adel is destroying himself, if you can't see it you're deluded. You've seen nothing from SWP? If you watched the Wolves, Newcastle and Tottenham game you would have seen he has been one of our most threatening players and one of our best signings, also Faurlin has been consistently good this season and has really impressed me. Adel was chelsea's best player, he gave the ball away too much at a time where we needed to keep hold of it. Of course he chose Barton to be captain, he's a leader, something Taarabt will never be.

Comment

Originally posted by The Moroccan View Post
              Have a day off pal.

SWP: Had a few games where he has been non-existant yes, but as a whole has played well and caused oppositions many problems. Been 10 times the player Adel has so far.

Faurling ahs been, all in all, IMO, 1 of our best performers so far this season. Seems to be adapting to the PL very well.

Subbed for no reason against Chelsea? Yes he played the pass that lea to SWP getting tugged down by Bosingwa. But how can making that pass justify keeping a player on that was a liability to the side and gave Chelsea possesion back everytime he got the ball, thus putting us under unecessary pressure?

Why should NW mollycoddle him anymore? Hes a grown man and paid an awful lot of money to play football, if he cant motivate himself to play in the PL without being cuddled everytime he plays poorly then the blokes not cut out to be a footballer.

Barton not good enough? Dear oh dear. As with SWP, yes has been couple games he has been poor, but so has the whole team in these games. Barton is proving to be streets ahead of Adel in terms of PL ability. At least he looks like he wants to be on the pitch and is willing to jump for a header and run to make a tackle if he loses the ball.

I loved Adel last year and will be eternaly grateful for his contribution in getting us to the PL, and Im not writing him off now either, but he has got alot to do now to show us he is worth starting. He has had 10 matches now and all he has done is have a very good 1st half vs Villa and play a pass vs Chelsea that lead to them getting a red card..... Hardly justifies a starting place IMO.
              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Better to bring him on as a sub early in the second half..Sitting on the bench will get his juices flowing IMO. If we are say one down I can see Warno screaming at Adel to get on and get me a fooken goal thats all he needs to pump him up.

Comment

Originally posted by DelTrotter View Post
                  Adel is destroying himself, if you can't see it you're deluded. You've seen nothing from SWP? If you watched the Wolves, Newcastle and Tottenham game you would have seen he has been one of our most threatening players and one of our best signings, also Faurlin has been consistently good this season and has really impressed me. Adel was chelsea's best player, he gave the ball away too much at a time where we needed to keep hold of it. Of course he chose Barton to be captain, he's a leader, something Taarabt will never be.
                  And Chelsea where he was far more responsible for the first red than AT.

For one with so much talent and ability to give the ball away so easily and so often is inexcusable..................you may say its a lack of confidence whereas I would say it's a lack of concentration and desire.
                  In the same way he sulks when he's taken off, he sulks when he gives the ball away rather than trying to win it back and make a difference.
                  #standuptocancer
                  #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Working...
                  X