Carry on....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
    Blackburn, Villa and Newcastle were all there for the taking...3 wins we got were unexpected.

Warnocks tactics in those games cost us IMO
    That is so true, we could have 18 points now.

Comment

I don't cAre where the points come from... As long as we can draw games and not lose 3 or 4 on the bounce we will be ok...we are doing ok ATM. Every game is tough.
      http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

Paul Mason, W12: you seem to overlook that those teams are also fighting for their lives. For pretty well every team in this division a home fixture against us as a newly promoted club is seen as a "must win" game. For at least half the division even an away match at our ground is probably seen as a "must win" too. You say "we should have won this game, we should have won that game." It was ever thus. Even last year when we ripped the Championship apart there were so-called "easy" games where we slipped up. There will be disappointing results this season - get over it. I don't disagree with you about Warnock needing to be quicker with substitutions etc (he always seems to keep Heider on, even tho he is always finished by about 70 mins). But the bottom line is we are mid-table having pulled off some great results we could never have expected in a million years - I'm just suggesting, reasonably politely I hope, that you get over yourselves and celebrate that rather than constantly moaning.

Comment

You seem to have forgotten that you said "Swansea are going great guns but then somebody showed where they have got their results - all at home, and all against bottom clubs" which was a silly thing to say, because we played two of the bottom 3 at home as well and got 1 pt.

Comment

But we beat everton and and wolves away...doesnt matter where they come from... They all add up.

Comment

Originally posted by Mellowhoop View Post
              But we beat everton and and wolves away...doesnt matter where they come from... They all add up.
              Absolutely correct, so why make out Swansea are only doing better than us because they have played the teams at the bottom at home, when we have as well and only got 1pt form them.

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
                You seem to have forgotten that you said "Swansea are going great guns but then somebody showed where they have got their results - all at home, and all against bottom clubs" which was a silly thing to say, because we played two of the bottom 3 at home as well and got 1 pt.
                My point, Paul, is that Swansea have only shown themselves capable of beating quite weak sides. If we have already shown ourselves capable of beating Chelsea at home and Wolves and Everton away while also playing Newcastle off the park and coming v close to beating Villa it suggests we have another gear. As we get into our stride and start to play as well against the weaker teams as we have proved we can against some difficult sides we have a good season to look forward to. Not sure why that is silly?

Comment

Sorry didn't see that that was the argument. Norwich should of lost Saturday. At least Blackburn didn't score 3 against us.. There are 3 worst teams then us...

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
                    Absolutely correct, so why make out Swansea are only doing better than us because they have played the teams at the bottom at home, when we have as well and only got 1pt form them.
                    Are Swansea capable of beating Chelsea at home or Everton away? I'd be extremely surprised. Are we capable of beating Wolves and Wigan at home? I'm quietly confident.

Comment

Working...
                    X