Swp was the best player for me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Swp was the best player for me

I thought the wee man was brilliant,and he did try to break down the spurs defence
    Click here to view my blog.

More...

Yes I hope he keeps imropving because wasn't in the previous games.
    QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

yeah

swp is a gutsy little man who can cause mayham in the oppositions defence

More...

Comment

Quiet first half, but really improved in the second and caused Spurs a lot of problems. However, his finishing in front of goal must improve.

Comment

if

if you check his wikipedia he has always scored goals and i expect him to hit about ten goals this season,and he will be player of the season

More...

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
            if you check his wikipedia he has always scored goals and i expect him to hit about ten goals this season,and he will be player of the season
            Hes only ever got 10 league goals once in his career and that was in 2004-05. With 28 games to go i highly doubt be will get near that. I rekon he may get 5 tbh but no more than that.
            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

his

his overall goalscoring form throughout his career may not be prolific but its better than wayne routledge who hasnt scored at all in 100 prem games and swp has got more goals than many wingers in the prem and im sure he will come up with a few vital goaLS BUT AGAINST SPURS it was impossible to put any pressure on there brilliant defence

More...

Comment

i thought he was rubbish yesterday, gave the ball away to much about time he popped up with a goal !

Comment

I agree with ted about swp, once greedy guts put his oyster card to use he was given much more opportunity to shine. the ref giving the free kick against him for him supposedly felling adebayor was pretty bizarre! Not to sound like a whining ****mer, but I reckon the ref and the lino in particular had a bit of a stinker. It almost felt as if the 2 of them thought wed had the rub of the green last week and that they were going to account for that this week. We had some very weird decisions going against us, swp in specific.:yush:

Comment

I didnt think he was great yesterday got to admit.

Comment

runs around a lot but I was hoping for a bit more end product than he has shown in most games so far tbh. still, happy to give him time and he's certainly a step up from Hogan Ephraim.

Comment

Very surprised he hasn't scored for us yet !
                        He gets into some great scoring positions
                        R's

Comment

I thought bothroyd was our best player to be honest

Comment

2nd half he was great! Especially the way he got past Walker at their end and then Helguson completely missed!
                            "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

i used to call him a window licker and moaned he was the worse player trying to beat an offside trap when he played elsewhere.........i love him now as hes ours!
                              you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X