Today's game........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Today's game........

Great turn out from Rangers fans. Their fans were very poor. They must be only up for it for their big games.

First half we showed them far too much respect! Really annoyed me! We're in the same league. It's not as if it's a cup game! We backed off too much and made them looked good. 2nd half and going 4-4-2 we made a game of it and we were very good and deserved that equaliser. But their 3rd goal killed us.

I must admit I was expecting a 4 or 5 nil spanking today so 3-1 is not the end of the world. They have quality all over the pitch.

But at least I can say I'm not from that neck of the woods! What an absolute khazi! I would hate to live round there. I know the Bush is not great, but that is a complete dump around their ground.

Oh well, roll on Man City next week!
    First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Mate I was parked in the players / boxes car park took me an hour to go Half a mile down that shithole , needed to make
    Sure all doors locked and didnt want to leave any windows opened , fk
    Me I forgot how
    Much of a shithole that place is,got back from wolves quicker then there today
    Bo wonder thy wanna move

Comment

Working...
    X