he came from columbia,to play for QPR,BALANTA, WHOOAAA.who thinks the big boys willa coma sniffing?
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
balanta
Collapse
X
-
lol - ive been trying out songs all night long for him and Ramage - (i think Ramage will be a first teamer) -
Comment
-
Comment
-
Could Balanta be the new E Blake for us this season?I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley BowlesComment
-
Well two goals in every game, that would be fantastic, a 92-goal striker would almost certainly guarantee at least a playoff place. Realistically, he would more than likely only get half that amount, but 46 goals would still be welcome.Comment
-
Absolutely :exciting:I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley BowlesComment
-
Your mum would love me...Comment
-
Different gravy last night, but I Hope he is not seen as an alternative to someone like Blackstock. Would like to see him have a run in the team, but lets not get carried away.
He is definitely worth keeping, but Balanta is not the answer to our striker problems.ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/Comment
-
people say its just a friendly, and in a way they are right. But undoubtably - Balanta is very talented, and very under rated. He has hardly been given a run - but pretty much every appearance he makes is a very good one. He has an excellent understanding and footballing brin, hes much stronger than he was physically, he is a good link up player, and he uses the ball very well - hardly losing it. For me, hes good enough for the first team - just not as a striker, more of a Vine, linking up the playComment
Comment