*** Army

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *** Army

When thousands of Spurs fans chant *** Army this Sunday is it the public duty of a QPR fan to report them for racism?

Perhaps someone should start with the fella who beats the drum with the star of David on it in the Shelf and also chants what some might deem anti Jewish songs?

Confused,well I am but this might make for a decent discussion this aftrenoon?
    Last edited by IsleworthRanger; 27-10-2011, 12:46 PM.

If not, my fault - can of worms - SORRY !

Comment

Many years ago, when I was a lad I used to go to QPR one week and Arsenal the next with my Arsenal mate. Went to watch Spurs v Arsenal when WHL was terraced and fenced. Many Arsenal fans waving swastica flags in response to the Star of David.

You wouldn't see see that these days.

We all love each other that's why.
      twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Honestly, I don't know!

The ***s, (spurs fans) will be calling themselves ***s.
        They will call us all manner of rude and offensive names, more rude and offensive than the term "***", I will, of course, in time-honoured tradition, be chanting "***dos, ***dos, ***dos", much like many of us used to before so many of our fellow citizens woke up one morning, only to find their heads suddenly so far up their assses, they now need to be contortionists in order to brush their teeth.

Comment

Good grief!!!!!

I give up.

Comment

it's the whole idea of allowed to use it to yourself but offensive if someone else does.
            Not that i listen to this type of "music" but rappers consistantly call themselves nigg*s, but if I was to turn around and say "yes, nig*a, that was a very lovely song you've sung there - nice acopello"...I might get told off....

Comment

Originally posted by QPR_NW10 View Post
              it's the whole idea of allowed to use it to yourself but offensive if someone else does.
              Not that i listen to this type of "music" but rappers consistantly call themselves nigg*s, but if I was to turn around and say "yes, nig*a, that was a very lovely song you've sung there - nice acopello"...I might get told off....
              Exactly.
              This whole "racism" malarkey, is completely illogical most of the time.
              I mean, I have heard some being called racist, simply for mimicking a Frenchman's accent. Utterly ridicuous.

Comment

Yes, a complex business, this matter of Spurs fans adopting as their preferred nickname what is usually a pejorative term for Jews. For what it's worth, my lady wife (Jewish) will be with me at WHL for Sunday's match. This will be only her second visit to that ground. She did not enjoy the shouts of "*** army" etc. on her previous trip there. We know a number of Jewish Spurs fans and I've never really understood exactly how they feel about this part of supporting THFC.
                WRITING ABOUT QPR AND OTHER NONSENSE:

http://thisismyengland.blogspot.com/

Comment

Jews..the most persecuted religion of the last 100 years,

Israel...a newly created country who love to murder and persecute.

Tis a complex world!!!

Comment

My bro in law is a *** in both senses and has a *** army tatt i don't think it bothers him. I'm sitting next to him sunday in the home stand. Hopefully when Adel scores a extra time winner that will! Gotta say i don't know how ill react when we score with a few thousand ***s behind me!

Only time will tell You Rssssssssssssssssssss
                    All those that believe in telekinesis raise my hand

Comment

Originally posted by LoveRs View Post
                      My bro in law is a *** in both senses and has a *** army tatt i don't think it bothers him. I'm sitting next to him sunday in the home stand. Hopefully when Adel scores a extra time winner that will! Gotta say i don't know how ill react when we score with a few thousand ***s behind me!

Only time will tell You Rssssssssssssssssssss
                      Just don't go sharing you're pork scratchings, won't go down to well.

And whilst we are on that subject, do ***s have more of a right to hate pigs?
                      Queens Park Rangers
                      NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Originally posted by QPR_NW10 View Post
                        let me explain it to you all very simply...

All you white honkeys out there are racists......and us brothers are allowed to say what we like !!!
                        Those in between ( oh yeah thats me) can make up thier / our own minds !!!

seriously, being half white, half black...i can hate everyone....

Discuss.......!!

Comment

Come on folks

Spurs fans calling themselves ***s is exaclty the same as black people calling themselves ni**s

by using and even embracing a term of original abuse they take the power away from the people who want to use it as a racist term.

To an extent "sheepshaggers" is the same, how much effect is there in calling 2000 cardiff fans sheepshaggers, when they are already singing the same thing, answer none

That still doesnt make it ok to call someone a *** or a ni**a
                          its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

Originally posted by PeterG View Post
                            Come on folks

Spurs fans calling themselves ***s is exaclty the same as black people calling themselves ni**s

by using and even embracing a term of original abuse they take the power away from the people who want to use it as a racist term.

To an extent "sheepshaggers" is the same, how much effect is there in calling 2000 cardiff fans sheepshaggers, when they are already singing the same thing, answer none

That still doesnt make it ok to call someone a *** or a ni**a
                            Is the correct answer.

Spurs fans have embraced the term. If our fans continue to use it on this thread as an insult, the thread will be closed

Comment

Someone smuggle a uncatchable piglet into the ground and release it on the pitch.

Comment

Working...
                              X