Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

QPR's Anton Ferdinand to meet Neil Warnock before deciding whether to make formal com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QPR's Anton Ferdinand to meet Neil Warnock before deciding whether to make formal com

Ferdinand will meet QPR managerbefore deciding whether to formally complain

More...

curioser and curioser. It now appears Terry admits to using the offending words but only in the context of denying he had said them. Seems odd to me: would you actually say: "I never called you a ****** black ****". Even by denying it on those terms he is almost calling Ferdinand that, if you get what I mean...

Comment

Terry is furious at allegations suggesting he called the QPR defender a ‘black ****,’ during the stormy match at Loftus Road.

Although he does not deny using those words, he insists they have been taken out of context after he was convinced Ferdinand accused him of a racist remark.

So in the video he did say black, not say blind as some claim...

It is now up to Anton Ferdinand to confirm he did accused Terry of being a racist which would back up what Terry said in the video

Comment

Terry's tunnel bust-up with QPR stars
        http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news...or+Football%29
        QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

The media are well up for taking Terry out, deservedly so.

The blokes just a thug, bully, disloyal and vulgar. Probably hasn't got any mates and lounges around in Surrey in a Chelsea track suit.

His whole life has been based on bullying but all changed on Sunday when he faced a set of players and fans who didnt give a S..t about his reputation and refused to be silenced. Terry tried to go toe to toe with half our team but to a man none of them backed down.

Unable to control his temper, he reverted to what he is, a feral thug and that's why he's now splashed across every back page today.

WELCOME TO LOFTUS ROAD THE LAND OF THE FREE

Comment

I think it also speaks volumes that Anton hasn't come straight out and defused the situation by saying "He didn't racially abuse me". With that and Terry not denying he said the words he's been accused of, just that they were taken out of context it all sounds a bit dodgy to me.
            Last edited by wicksta; 25-10-2011, 08:58 AM.

Comment

interesting a member of the public has now coplained to the police so def needs to be investigated!!
              0823: FOOTBALL - Allegations that Chelsea captain John Terry racially abused QPR defender Anton Ferdinand on Sunday are being "assessed" by police after a complaint from a member of the public. Terry has categorically denied making an alleged racist slur towards Ferdinand during the Blues' 1-0 defeat at Loftus Road. A Metropolitan Police spokesman said: "We can confirm that police have been notified of an incident on Sunday 23 October involving alleged racial abuse. This is currently being assessed by officers from Hammersmith and Fulham."

Comment

Working...
              X