Taarabt hits out at PSG after failed transfer bid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taarabt hits out at PSG after failed transfer bid

QPR midfielder insists technical director Leonardo put the blocks on his proposed move to France

More...

After his PL forms, I have a feeling we are stuck with him unless he improves his form.
    QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

"...with Russian money bags Anzhi Makhachkala also linked with him in recent weeks."

If thats the case; tell em we want £25mill and watch em happily write the cheque
      Last edited by MattyRangers; 24-10-2011, 12:56 PM.
      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Just Talk sport re vamping an old story as he was taken off and threw a wobbly again.
        Queens Park Rangers
        NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
          "...with Russian money bags Anzhi Makhachkala also linked with him in recent weeks."

If thats the case; tell em we want £25mill and watch em happily write the cheque
          Make that £50mill!
          Last edited by SuperHoopNik; 24-10-2011, 03:05 PM.
          "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

I like to see Buzsaky to be given the chance to start after we played spurs/man city and drop Taarabt...

No one expected Helguson to perform for QPR in the premier league, maybe Buzsaky might surprise a few people.

Very under rated player!

Comment

Originally posted by w12dave View Post
              I like to see Buzsaky to be given the chance to start after we played spurs/man city and drop Taarabt...

No one expected Helguson to perform for QPR in the premier league, maybe Buzsaky might surprise a few people.

Very under rated player!
              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by w12dave View Post

Very under rated player!
                not sure his underated by fans mate more not rated by warnock

Comment

Working...
                X