Faurlin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Faurlin

I know there are threads relating to Ferdinand and Barton, with many rating Anton as MOTM, which i'd agree with probably, but wanted to give Faurlin a mention.

Obviously Ray gave him MOTM on Sky and he was worthy along with Anton imo. I think the point he was making repeatedly in the 2nd half was so true though, we needed to keep possession and make them work, which we didn't very well.Ali was the only one who gave easy, looked for returns and never gave it away.

We should've worn them down 2nd half with 2 extra men, but many other were trying things they didn't need to. I think the occasion and "chance to beat Chelsea" got to their heads a bit though and were in two minds as to go for a 2nd or hold on to the lead we had.

Luckily we held out for a cracking result, but i did fear we wouldn't the way the game was going.... Awesome 3 points!!

100% agree.

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
      I know there are threads relating to Ferdinand and Barton, with many rating Anton as MOTM, which i'd agree with probably, but wanted to give Faurlin a mention.

Obviously Ray gave him MOTM on Sky and he was worthy along with Anton imo. I think the point he was making repeatedly in the 2nd half was so true though, we needed to keep possession and make them work, which we didn't very well.Ali was the only one who gave easy, looked for returns and never gave it away.

We should've worn them down 2nd half with 2 extra men, but many other were trying things they didn't need to. I think the occasion and "chance to beat Chelsea" got to their heads a bit though and were in two minds as to go for a 2nd or hold on to the lead we had.

Luckily we held out for a cracking result, but i did fear we wouldn't the way the game was going.... Awesome 3 points!!

Spot on. And do also bear in mind that we had a quite few of our regulars out today. Taarabt did also suffer a virus infection.
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
        Spot on. And do also bear in mind that we had a quite few of our regulars out today. Taarabt did also suffer a virus infection.
        I think our 2nd half was also made more difficult because Chelsea at that stage had nothing to lose really so threw caution to the wind and really went for it and created problems.

Comment

Working...
        X