warnock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• warnock

Today was brilliant all those who knocked him last week should look again,and this week give him the credit he deserves
    WEST COUNTRY RANGER

Originally posted by frapps View Post
    Today was brilliant all those who knocked him last week should look again,and this week give him the credit he deserves
    Got tbh didn't think we got our tactics right second Half , we needed to keep the ball
    Dint want to sound negative after today but no matter how you look At it we should have finished them second half , at times it looked like us a man down with the space they were creating

Anyway we've played better and got nothing , roll on spurs!!

Comment

last week like many others i thought the next 3 games we would'nt get anything, yes today we rode our luck but wot a massive 3 pointsl:
      WEST COUNTRY RANGER

Comment

Originally posted by frapps View Post
        last week like many others i thought the next 3 games we would'nt get anything, yes today we rode our luck but wot a massive 3 pointsl:
        Cheers to that

Comment

Originally posted by rangerforevereastcote View Post
          Got tbh didn't think we got our tactics right second Half , we needed to keep the ball
          Dint want to sound negative after today but no matter how you look At it we should have finished them second half , at times it looked like us a man down with the space they were creating

Anyway we've played better and got nothing , roll on spurs!!
          Totally agree.
          twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

i was one of those that questioned his tactics last week - have been proved wrong - if you read this Neil - i think Spurs and then City will stuff us i also think we'll go down - WOULD DEARLY LOVE YOU TO PROVE ME WRONG AGAIN - C'mon UR's - WARNOCK IS OUR KING !!!

Comment

Originally posted by northkenexile View Post
              i was one of those that questioned his tactics last week - have been proved wrong - if you read this Neil - i think Spurs and then City will stuff us i also think we'll go down - WOULD DEARLY LOVE YOU TO PROVE ME WRONG AGAIN - C'mon UR's - WARNOCK IS OUR KING !!!

What? Really?
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

never just hope NW read all the bile posted on here last week - reads my tongue in cheek comments - then proves me wrong again !!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                X