Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone think a rivalry been resumed after today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think the ****mers know who we are now!!

Most will simply not have known about any rivalry due to them mostly being band wagons who vaguely supported their local team or man u until a few years ago when ski got rich and half decent.

Anybody know when the return fix is as we are gonna have to do the same again but with less Rangers and 20x more shiters......should be easy!!

Comment

I can't believe some of them seem to think that it was too noisy for their players!
      It's not chess, ffs!!
      Us 'horrid' QPR fans...
      Oooohhhh, we're so nasty!
      Bet they all ran home crying to mummy...

Unbelievable!
      Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
        ...and we should be stronger after the January window!
        how good would it be to do the double over them? you know it will be like a revenge mission for them and if we can get them focusing on revenge rather then the game we will have a good chance

Comment

tell yer mum yer mum,
          to put the champagne on ice
          were gonna beat chelsea twice.
          tell yer mum yer mum

Roll on the 28th April, 3rd from last game of the season.

Comment

Originally posted by NorthWood Rangers View Post
            tell yer mum yer mum,
            to put the champagne on ice
            were gonna beat chelsea twice.
            tell yer mum yer mum

Roll on the 28th April, 3rd from last game of the season.
            fk me 3k tickets going to look very small fo rthis particular game

Comment

will sell out very quickly!

hopefully we will be well and truly safe by then. The only thing better than beating them at home, is to beat them at theirs. Now that will be amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by jackbauerQPR View Post
                Happy they got to experience some genuine atmosphere for once. They sure haven't at Stamford Bridge for quite a while.
                they will mate when we take over their ground when we play them again!!!!!!
                LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

Originally posted by Connell10 View Post
                  they will mate when we take over their ground when we play them again!!!!!!
                  Woulnt it be great to be all over the ground and we score
                  Stuff dreams are made of

Comment

I would love it if they need a win to reach the champs league and dont get it when they play us.

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                      I would love it if they need a win to reach the champs league and dont get it when they play us.
                      Let's just hope we don't need one to stay up!!

Comment

Did Chelsea lose the match when their manager said its not a derby? Just don't think he got it about the atmosphere his team was about to face, which might explain why they couldnt handle it.

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                          Did Chelsea lose the match when their manager said its not a derby? Just don't think he got it about the atmosphere his team was about to face, which might explain why they couldnt handle it.
                          I think so - -they were not prepared for the hostile atmosphere, whereas a manager like Redknapp WOULD be aware of it and WOULD prepare his team for it.
                          AVB rubbished the significance of this match for us, and it was all part of their downfall.
                          Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                            It was interesting I watched match and commentary last night on sky plus, Jamie rednapp also said he didn't realise the intensity o the match, fk me know we've been away for 15 years but did they really forget it??

Comment

Working...
                            X