Clear All

• Are we watching the swans?

?

Oh dear 1 up

Comment

yep
      Danny Graham just scored...

Comment

thats 8 goals that Swansea have scored so far this season....lowest tally so far is 6 and yep we are one of the 3 on 6
        lol and 3 of them were in the Wolves game! ... hurry up January and bring us a goal scorer

Comment

have to say another good goal

Comment

yer it was, Swansea play some good football
            Last edited by vblockranger; 22-10-2011, 01:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
              yer it was, Swansea play so good football
              Not so much swansea playing good football,Wolves are absolutely dire,there defence are all over the place,Mc Carthy will be sacked losing to these,not even a point away from home yet ? dreadful wolves !!

Comment

Superb 2nd goal,very envious of how they play football. We are definatley capable of doing the same.

Comment

Let's hope we defend better than them. 2-2

Comment

game on

Comment

Good result for us 2 rivals getting a point a piece.

Comment

I can't stand McCarthy. He's got to be one of the worst men in football, but I can't help but feel pleased for the man getting that point after the way the fans reacted to his choice of subs. Like every club, fans always think they know best, and that's a great way to answer back.
                        Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
                          I can't stand McCarthy. He's got to be one of the worst men in football, but I can't help but feel pleased for the man getting that point after the way the fans reacted to his choice of subs. Like every club, fans always think they know best, and that's a great way to answer back.
                          100% Agree, you could see how he turned and looked to the fans after the goals.

Comment

When they booed when Hammill was coming off he clearly turned to the crowd & said f#ck off then when the equaliser went in he punched the air turned round & said it again. Will be interesting to see the Wolves fans reaction to that.

Personally don't mind him. Not the best tactically but wears his heart on his sleeve & is a very honest man, always willing to face the camera's regardless of result.

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
                              When they booed when Hammill was coming off he clearly turned to the crowd & said f#ck off then when the equaliser went in he punched the air turned round & said it again. Will be interesting to see the Wolves fans reaction to that.

Personally don't mind him. Not the best tactically but wears his heart on his sleeve & is a very honest man, always willing to face the camera's regardless of result.

Comment

Working...
                              X