Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Danny Rose

worth a punt on loan?

Tottenham defender Danny Rose is willing to go out on loan to gain more first-team experience.
    Full story: the Sun
    its the sun i know but he would be a great loan for us down the left. we would then have a lot of balance with him and swp on either flanks.
    Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
    Lovejoy: "No?!"
    Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

I'm not entirely convinced by him. Scored a Worldy in his big derby, but he's done nothing else.
    Last edited by BennyBoyRs; 21-10-2011, 03:10 PM.
    Your mum would love me...

Comment

His name sounds good... He will go to championship
      http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
        I'm not entirely convinced by him. Scored a Worley in his big derby, but he's don't nothing else.

I'm sure I read something a while back from one of the clubs he was at saying the fans were not impressed at all. Possibly Brizzle City??

Comment

Not good enough imo.

Comment

He played for the spurs last night, they've got their own injury player problems too.

Comment

He's not what we need at the moment and doubt he'll ever make more than a top championship team

Comment

Would rather have that Dunk if we could fight the others off for his signature.

Comment

2 years ago he was too good for us...now we´Re too good for him

Comment

watched him last night, thought he had a good game, reads the play well, and speed to burn.

Comment

I watched him for england in the U21 tournament close season looked like a poor player dont think he would improve what we have

Comment

Working...
                      X