Ched Evans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ched Evans

Must be available now Tevez and Adebayor are signing.Could be worth a bid.

He must be well down the list by now, i would like to sign him.

Comment

me too......but i dont think we will bid enough to get him.

Comment

Please stop the Ched Evans posts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!

He is too expensive we only get freebies, has beens of 50% ownership!!!!!!!!

If only I was wrong! :very_sad:
        oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Comment

Originally posted by oldhoop View Post
          Please stop the Ched Evans posts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!

He is too expensive we only get freebies, has beens of 50% ownership!!!!!!!!

If only I was wrong! :very_sad:
          I just love this kind of positive attitude leading up to the new season.

Comment

Originally posted by leewads View Post
            lol but unfortunately its true.

Comment

I have to agree with old.
              Surely we should sign a decent striker like ched.
              I think this 3.5m for this unknown player is spin and nonsense.
              At least they have offered fair tickets prices.
              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

makes me wonder whether the Mittals are holding the purse strings.....i have a shop and every Indian customer that walks in the door either wants something for nothing or a hefty discount. They are so worried about paying too much for something :-) Its in there culture.

Comment

Originally posted by leewads View Post
                  Leewads - I am only stating the facts old son.

I would love to be proved wrong but how many false dawns have we had to suffer in the last couple of seasons? How many names have we been linked with and not signed? Who was the last "big name" exciting player we signed?

Ched Evans, Leroy Lita, Michael Johnson, Del Pirero (ffs), Welbeck, Frazier Campbell, Jermaine Beckford, Simon Cox, etc, etc, etc.

Now do you take my point. Apologies that you see it as negative but you can't argue with the FACTS e.g. unknown Argie, David Connoly (ffs) and Gary Borrowdale
                  oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Comment

was thinking the same thing. We should at least attempt to get him, even if he turns us down, its a sign we are looking for the right players. If we dont try, we dont get

Comment

we currently have

we currently have blackstock,ayegemang,vine,connolly,helgerson,buzsa cky and the italian all trying to get into the side as a striker
                      you must remember last year we had the worst manager ever in the history of qpr
                      with magic magilton we will score one hundred goals and get promotion you guys must have faith the luck of the irish is with us
                      WE ARE GOING UP

Comment

Originally posted by dexterforengland View Post
                        we currently have blackstock,ayegemang,vine,connolly,helgerson,buzsa cky and the italian all trying to get into the side as a striker
                        you must remember last year we had the worst manager ever in the history of qpr
                        with magic magilton we will score one hundred goals and get promotion you guys must have faith the luck of the irish is with us
                        WE ARE GOING UP
                        1.Helgerson and Connolly arent good enough for this division.

2.Buzsaky isnt a forward but score's enough from midfield.

3.Ched Evans is a young goalscorer proven in this division.

Comment

sorry cant agree with Helgusson not being good enough for this division. He did miss a lot of sitters last year, but he is a good player, reads the game well and i think if he gets his confidence back, he will do well this coming season. Plenty of players go through spells of goal scoring droughts, but doesnt always mean they arent good enough. Cureton was brilliant for Reading, but crap for us. Things change, im sure he will do well

Comment

Agreed

Comment

I've found Ched.....

QBP 20th August 2009..."To be fair, I'm glad we are top of the table (for agents fees). Shows we are not a selling club anymore."

Comment

Working...
                              X