http://www.betting-directory.com/foo...-v-chelsea.php

are you on drugs man!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
      are you on drugs man!
      Trying to find out whos on drugs !!

Comment

I cannot see it myself, way i see it by playing so well for the last year and ripping up the Championship we deserve the chance to get battered by a top team! alas i fear it will be the Juan Mata show with Drogba supporting cast.

Comment

they looked good again tonite.

Comment

F*ck 'em, it's only Chelski and we'll never be mastered.....
            Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Dan Gould has put 50 quid he didn't realise he had on us winning!!

Comment

The way I see it...if you look at the results since the new boys arrived we have not lost...forget Foolham that was a freak !!...if we can play as we did against the toons then we may just have a chance.

Comment

Had a £25 free bet so that's gone on at 7/1

Comment

Might go for a small one, you never know.
                    Queens Park Rangers
                    NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Originally posted by 80sCasual View Post
                      Might go for a small one, you never know.
                      You off to the toilet?

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                        The way I see it...if you look at the results since the new boys arrived we have not lost...forget Foolham that was a freak !!...if we can play as we did against the toons then we may just have a chance.

I think you'll find that Chelsea are a far better team than Newcastle and WPR will find it very difficult on Sunday.

Possible line ups:
                        QPR
                        Kenny, Young, Hall, Ferdinand, Traore, Derry, Faurlin, Barton, SWP, Taarabt, Helguson
                        Chelsea
                        Czech, Ivanovic, Luiz, Terry Cole, Meireles, Lampard, Malouda, Mata, Torres and Drogba or Anelka

Hmm let me see. If nothing else they'll score frrom the many set pieces they are bound to win.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                          I think you'll find that Chelsea are a far better team than Newcastle and WPR will find it very difficult on Sunday.

Possible line ups:
                          QPR
                          Kenny, Young, Hall, Ferdinand, Traore, Derry, Faurlin, Barton, SWP, Taarabt, Helguson
                          Chelsea
                          Czech, Ivanovic, Luiz, Terry Cole, Meireles, Lampard, Malouda, Mata, Torres and Drogba or Anelka

Hmm let me see. If nothing else they'll score frrom the many set pieces they are bound to win.
                          I take it you aint gonna put a bet on WPR winning...who the f is WPR ?

Comment

Originally posted by Wrighty View Post
                            Dan Gould has put 50 quid he didn't realise he had on us winning!!
                            That is true 50.00 at 9/1 and I expect to collect come on you R's

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post

Possible line ups:
                              QPR
                              Chelsea

Torres is suspended.
                              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Working...
                              X