Doing My Nut In!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doing My Nut In!!!

I cannot believe the negativity around the club and this board at the moment. We've had 2 bad results with our new team (a point against Villa is a good result!). I seem to remember all these people moaning last year when we were unbeaten FFS, claiming we had too many draws and can't win games I mean jheez! We lost 4-1 at Scunthorpe last year and still ran away with the league! A lot of people are so Anti-Barton, Warnock and Taarabt and I bet they had nothing to say when the same men Taarabt and Warnock got us promoted. Other than Fulham we have not had any dire performances and we sit in the top half (with an easy start I know). I haven't missed a game in 5 years and have never been so excited. I could never imagine us with SWP in our team, we have come a long long way from Eric Sabin. Give the new team time and can't believe I'm having to say this but give Warnock time and we will avoid relegation, that is our only aim! Now let's beat Chelski next week and silence all these keyboard critics!

You R'ssssss!

Here here!

Comment

At least someone agrees!

Comment

Originally posted by RobertoQPR View Post
        I cannot believe the negativity around the club and this board at the moment. We've had 2 bad results with our new team (a point against Villa is a good result!). I seem to remember all these people moaning last year when we were unbeaten FFS, claiming we had too many draws and can't win games I mean jheez! We lost 4-1 at Scunthorpe last year and still ran away with the league! A lot of people are so Anti-Barton, Warnock and Taarabt and I bet they had nothing to say when the same men Taarabt and Warnock got us promoted. Other than Fulham we have not had any dire performances and we sit in the top half (with an easy start I know). I haven't missed a game in 5 years and have never been so excited. I could never imagine us with SWP in our team, we have come a long long way from Eric Sabin. Give the new team time and can't believe I'm having to say this but give Warnock time and we will avoid relegation, that is our only aim! Now let's beat Chelski next week and silence all these keyboard critics!

You R'ssssss!
        Good post and very very true.

Comment

You R'ssssss!
          Quality mate. Always will be the way with the Rs, alot of very fickly fan that change their tune quicker than their underpants. Taking a step back and looking at the grand scheme of things; tis a very good time to be a Ranger
          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

we have the single most impatient fans in the world. this is a brand new squad and have been together a grand total of 5 games in the premier league. did people really expect them to have gelled by now?? give them time, the results will start coming.
            Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
            Pawel Wszolek - 6
            Luke Freeman - 6
            Matt Smith - 6
            Ebere Eze - 4
            Joel Lynch - 3
            Tomer Hemed - 3
            Toni Leistner - 2
            Massimo Luongo- 2
            Angel Rangel - 2
            Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
            Geoff Cameron - 1
            Aramide Oteh - 1
            Jake Bidwell - 1
            Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

I beileve in Warnock and believe that If the takover had come before the start of the season, we would have had a better team and beter results at least against Bolton and Wigan. However, well done for the new signing within one week. January is supposed to be the month that Warnock should get his wish list. My only negative on Warnock is his comment on leaking his team selection. If I were him, I would let the club deal with it and concentrate on the Chelsea game and field issues with the players who under performed against Fulham and Blackburn. Blackburn game specifically is 2 points lost because in the PL you have 38 games not 46 like in the Championship. So it is not easy to compensate points lost from six pointers or whatever you want to call them relegation battles. Now we should get as much wins as possible against midtable and bottom sides to stay up specifically home games.
              Last edited by Yousef; 17-10-2011, 08:50 AM.
              QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                we have the single most impatient fans in the world. this is a brand new squad and have been together a grand total of 5 games in the premier league. did people really expect them to have gelled by now?? give them time, the results will start coming.
                Newcastle, Wolves & Villa that had gellede and then something happened and we had Fulham and Blackburn.

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
                  Newcastle, Wolves & Villa that had gellede and then something happened and we had Fulham and Blackburn.
                  I wouldnt say they had gelled after the 1st 3 games mate, that was a purple patch. And still, we won one of those and should have won the other 2.
                  Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                  Pawel Wszolek - 6
                  Luke Freeman - 6
                  Matt Smith - 6
                  Ebere Eze - 4
                  Joel Lynch - 3
                  Tomer Hemed - 3
                  Toni Leistner - 2
                  Massimo Luongo- 2
                  Angel Rangel - 2
                  Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                  Geoff Cameron - 1
                  Aramide Oteh - 1
                  Jake Bidwell - 1
                  Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

You R'ssssss!
                    All in all, I agree with you Roberto.
                    Let's stuff those Chelshyte ******s.

Comment

Well said!
                      QPR
                      Best team in the world
                      Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
                        I think the majority of players are taking a dislike to Barton. He constantly has a go at players, blames everyone but himself for poor performances, yet he has not performed on the pitch and causes too much unrest. Players are getting wise to him and seeing him as he really is, an avearge over paid player who has a too big opinion of himself. If you saw the 'Goals on Sunday' interview with him and Derry you could see there was no love lost between them, and that was after a win.
                        22nd February away v Charlton is the 40th Anniversary of my support of QPR and my first game. Away v Chelsea 3-3 23rd Feb 1974. 40 years of pure magic!!

Comment

Working...
                        X