No announcement yet.

Anyway, if we can hang on till January.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyway, if we can hang on till January.

We will strengthen significantly. I know this because Tony Fernandes told me earlier on twitter.
    His words "we need a deeper squad, and this will be sorted come January"

Also Ric has said he is very happy with the signing of agbonlahor on a 3 year deal from Villa.

Originally posted by Jeffro View Post
    We will strengthen significantly. I know this because Tony Fernandes told me earlier on twitter.
    His words "we need a deeper squad, and this will be sorted come January"
    Also Ric has said he is very happy with the signing of agbonlahor on a 3 year deal from Villa.

Yessss!!
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

I've no doubt that Fernandez and Amit will back Warnock come January! As I've said before until that point it's a case of getting as many points on the board as possible and the whole team gelling a bit!

Comment

Made me smile.
        Your mum would love me...

Comment

I have no doubt we will
          Look to strengthen come jan, this is why everypoint now so vital as the deeper the trouble we are in the lesser player we will attract and those we donattract will be the mercenaries who will hold the club to ransom in terms of no relegation clauses bigger money etc, if we are rooted to the bottem we will really struggle , also a lot of talk about bassong but as seen today u less spurs sign someone else we won't get him as he was te sub for king today

Comment

18 Points by Jan (which, IMO, is certainly achievable) and I think we'll be OK. We will have a very strong 2nd half of the season after strengthening big time in Jan.
            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
              18 Points by Jan (which, IMO, is certainly achievable) and I think we'll be OK. We will have a very strong 2nd half of the season after strengthening big time in Jan.
              Took the words out of my mouth surly 18 points is a must if we're short of that there will be no point in making any signifigant signings
              Last edited by loftlag; 17-10-2011, 09:12 AM.

Comment

I think we will get some in, but strengthen significantly....not sure, hope you are right.

The problem is that you are as strong as your weakest players - we have made some good signings, but there are too many that are not good enough for this level, even if they were/are good Championship players. You all know who I mean.
                twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Working...
                X