I Bet you all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Bet you all

If you had that info that rickRoc got, you would have posted it on this forum.
    Its was a big talking point in the pub before the game. No blame should be laid at your door mate. Lame performance by us yesterday. NW needs to look at himself and his own mistakes.

Fair play Andover mate.

Tbh the 2 things I'm most shocked about is;

1) Talk of players who may or may not play, or injured etc is an everyday occurrence on football websites. Its not like I posted NW's mobile number.

2) My personal email address being given out.

Comment

Gonna chip in with my two penneth.

Thought your original post was no more or no less than hundreds of similar posts posted any week of the year.

It was just the sort of post we all like to see now and then and have a good gossip over.

As far as I am concerned the club and NW should be downright embarrassed at their behavior and look a little closer to home if they want to point fingers.

PS. I hope if you have any similar info in the future you don't let this sorry episode put you off posting it.

Comment

Cheers Rodman & I fully agree. Really didn't see the big deal but when I found out club were a bit concerned I asked for thread to be deleted instantly.

Surely I can't be fairer than that?

Comment

Fair play to you mate, you could have made this matter into a bigger spat than it is. For Example your personal details being give out by QPR on its own website (legal issues), Not given a interview to the press who would twist all your words. We are all rangers till we die,You posted in good faith like i would have done. Just one thing, we support our club like our famaliy we love our club like its our famaliy, we as supporters hurt when the manager turns on our own.

Comment

Originally posted by rodman View Post
            Gonna chip in with my two penneth.

Thought your original post was no more or no less than hundreds of similar posts posted any week of the year.

It was just the sort of post we all like to see now and then and have a good gossip over.

As far as I am concerned the club and NW should be downright embarrassed at their behavior and look a little closer to home if they want to point fingers.

PS. I hope if you have any similar info in the future you don't let this sorry episode put you off posting it.
            Nail and head rodman, nail and head

Comment

I agree with both posters, I can't believe Blackburn woud be going through fans forums for inside gossip especially with some of the posts we get on here!!

I think NW is looking to place blame elsewhere rather than blame his team for a lucklustre performance.

Chin up Ric, keep posting if you get time now your personel email address has been made public!!

Comment

Working...
              X