Warlocks interview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warlocks interview

Can't believe he is so blind towards his favourites how the fark can he say we left samba un marked, sh itz hall just didn't try.
    Warnock has worked wonders for us I know but we have signed a few pl players I think we need a pl manager

Ollie?

Comment

No I said pl manager

Comment

which pl manager is going to leave their club to join us?

Comment

Oh dear.
          Now, Then, Forever
          [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

2 out of work now Martin o Neil or mark Hughes

Comment

Originally posted by pblockranger View Post
              2 out of work now Martin o Neil or mark Hughes
              8 games in and we're 10th. Give me a break.

The new players need time to bed in and Warnock will so find the right system for the people we've got.
              Now, Then, Forever

Comment

not sure we should be talking about replacing warnock just yet. pisssed off with his comments today though

Comment

Originally posted by qprjames View Post

The new players need time to bed in and Warnock will so find the right system for the people we've got.
                  I don't agree with this either though. Struggle to see us getting many points until we play west brom....we won't be 10th then!

Comment

Are we playing a system then? Never seen a system that consists of playing 1 winger.

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
                      I don't agree with this either though. Struggle to see us getting many points until we play west brom....we won't be 10th then!
                      As I said in the other thread, we wont be but even still I'd take staying up on goals scored. Don't think we'll be in the bottom 3 after the next three games and we would have got them out the way.

As far as I'm concerned Warnock is the man to take us forward and while we should have more points on the board this year, we're still adjusting to the new league. We were the better side against Villa, Blackburn, Newcastle and sooner or later we will turn our dominance into goals.

Just my opinion anyway.
                      Now, Then, Forever

Comment

As I said in the other thread, we wont be but even still I'd take staying up on goals scored. Don't think we'll be in the bottom 3 after the next three games and we would have got them out the way.

As far as I'm concerned Warnock is the man to take us forward and while we should have more points on the board this year, we're still adjusting to the new league. We were the better side against Villa, Blackburn, Newcastle and sooner or later we will turn our dominance into goals.

Just my opinion anyway.
                        If we were just talking about on the pitch then warnock would have my complete support. But calling traore "a disgrace" and now today's comments on an internet poster.......he almost seems to be cracking up!

Comment

" I'd take staying up on goals scored"

That's going to be a struggle at this rate though

Comment

Working...
                          X