Dubai Rs Soccer Saturday Special

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dubai Rs Soccer Saturday Special

Grant aka "Tarbie" has shot off Scuba diving today so to let you all know that as always the Dubai Rs will be meeting up this Saturday for the Blackburn game at the Ramada Hotel Al Barsha - our bar is the Centre Circle, it is QPR galore with a loftus road sign inside and a few other bits and bobs around the place re-creating that very special W12 match day feel. We are without doubt the best fans in the entire united Arab emirates, the bar is very welcoming and over the past 10 months has become a real part of the Rs community where we meet up, watch the Rs spank the opposition, get drunk at very reasonable prices and sing lots of QPR songs, put flags up & tell QPR stories from the past. Over the the last few months many more members have turned up swell as Rs over here on holiday, if the rumours of Adel being dropped are true maybe we will see him tomorrow too

So if you are a Dubai r or know of any hiding secretly in the desert or are here on holiday! Come on down and experience Pie mash & licker and a pre match chat with none other than "Trevor Sinclair" Tony Scully & Michael Meaker then pop along tomorrow! We would love to see you. For those of you that like looking at ladies, the bar staff are all Russian or Oriental and will be wearing qpr shirts with nickers and table dance every time we score!

U rsss 3 points here we come

there going to be any flippers in there n all ? my pal had the light ale with you tuesday i think
    "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
    London Pride is a flower that's free.
    London Pride means our own dear town to us,
    And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

Tuesday? Marcus? I was battered!!

Comment

na his names dan.just spoke to him and hes going there today for the game
        "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
        London Pride is a flower that's free.
        London Pride means our own dear town to us,
        And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

Ah ok, I know Dan you mentioned him before he was with Grant Tuesday I assume!

U rssss hope you come over soon mate ! Keep out the 6 bells

U rss

Comment

Working...
          X