boring boring england

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• boring boring england

who can really be taken in by the three lions drivel.............rather watch paint dry!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

don't watch it then and get back to those gap toothed sea hags you found washed up in that grubby cove.
    twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

drives me mad these 2 week breaks to watch s h i t. Still have to put up with it in order to get some summer footy next year.

Comment

Originally posted by silvercue View Post
        don't watch it then and get back to those gap toothed sea hags you found washed up in that grubby cove.
        i took my good self away from the screen the minute we went one up as it was like watching marcel marsoueue in concert!

Comment

Can't believe we lost 4-0 on the opening day of the season.
          Your mum would love me...

Comment

..............rooneys old man told me it was 1-1!!!

Comment

Can't tolerate Capello and Rooney. Capello is just cruising through his big money contract and shows no passion. We need an english manager to bring back the pride as quick as possible. And Rooney just doesn't seem to give a toss, and I hate his general attitude.
              My england team: Manager - Harry Redknapp
              ...........................Hart
              P Jones........Ferdinand.....Cahill.......Baines .......(Res: Smalling)
              ..Parker...........Wilshire..........Gerrard....(R es: Oxlade Chamberlain)
              ..Walcott.........Carroll............Young.....(Re s: A Johnson)

Comment

Originally posted by Gerryhatrick View Post
                Can't tolerate Capello and Rooney. Capello is just cruising through his big money contract and shows no passion. We need an english manager to bring back the pride as quick as possible. And Rooney just doesn't seem to give a toss, and I hate his general attitude.
                My england team: Manager - Harry Redknapp
                ...........................Hart
                P Jones........Ferdinand.....Cahill.......Baines .......(Res: Smalling)
                ..Parker...........Wilshire..........Gerrard....(R es: Oxlade Chamberlain)
                ..Walcott.........Carroll............Young.....(Re s: A Johnson)
                bang on about Capello mate. Also agree about Rooney, but I have to admit I would still play him as he is a class act.

Id go with:

Hart
                Smalling Jones Terry Cashley
                Parker Wilshere Lampard
                Johnson Rooney Young
                You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

It was certainly not boring off the pitch the other night thats for sure

Comment

Working...
                  X