We've had it easy so far

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We've had it easy so far

Compared to Swansea and Norwich who have played top teams and sit above us in the table.God help us in those 13 days starting 23/10 when we play Chelsea,Spurs and Man.City.
    Norwich throw everything into every game and as for Swansea,they looked very impressive against a tough Stoke outfit.Sinclair,Graham and particularly Dyer,played out of their skins for a deserved 2-0 win.Whilst we've got prima donnas like Taarabt and Barton expect our results to remain unpredictable at best.Even Ferdinand is inconsistant and Hall is Hall.The jury's out on Faurlin imo,still not sure whether he's good enough for the Prem.I'd bring in Buzz and Perone as its still early days.Survival is the name of the game,and the sooner we start fighting for every ball the better.

Perone?????

Comment

Move on pal... It's done... Norwich and Swansea are just another two clubs. You have to worry about yourself... I don't care who they have played. Haven't heard dyers name once. And Graham has scored 1 goal and been on the bench so stop talking out of your Harris and move to Wales.
      http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

Originally posted by Mellowhoop View Post
        Move on pal... It's done... Norwich and Swansea are just another two clubs. You have to worry about yourself... I don't care who they have played. Haven't heard dyers name once. And Graham has scored 1 goal and been on the bench so stop talking out of your Harris and move to Wales.
        It was only a couple of weeks ago people on here were scoffing at the fact we were above them and how our signings were better than theirs etc, etc and now we are below them, after playing easier teams (on paper) scoring fewer goals and conceding more than them, they are just another two clubs....................

Comment

Yeh another two clubs. Was there a spelling mistake.. I'm trying to work out why people only worry what those two clubs are doing!

Comment

Originally posted by Mellowhoop View Post

Nice man ! For the record I'm not your pal and would beg the question,do you speak to all your "pals" the same way,if so you must be Billy No Mates.I was only expressing an opinion which shouldn't provoke a response like yours.Are we not all like minded people supposedly supporting the same team? After 60 years of support I feel I'm entitled to an opinion.PS you obviously didn't watch MOTD 2 last night where they did an analysis of Dyers game.If some of our players had worked as hard we wouldn't have been thrashed by a team who's only win this season was against us.

Comment

Bad day... And I apolgise for the stupid reply. Yet dyer has had 1 good game, swp is a better player then he is. We have better players then them and I believe we had a a good starting 11. Warnock needs to grow a pair and handle big shots.

Comment

Working...
              X