Adel not care?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adel not care?

Don't he think about the headlines and what people are saying about him, who gives him advice?

Answer to the question Carlos Tevez

Comment

As a footballer I, as all people, admire his ability and am very grateful for his on the pitch contribution, especially last year.
      As a person, however, I dont have a single ounch of respect for Adel. Spoilt, disrespectful young bloke that has no idea how lucky he is.
      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

He cares for no one but himself.

I will repeat what I said yesterday though he should not have been subbed. He was better than most yesterday.

Comment

Of course he doesn't care. QPR has always been a shop window for him and to be fair to him he's never shied away from admitting that.

Wanted to leave this summer and has been forced to hang around until January. Meanwhile we have his replacement stuck out on the left wing on £80k/week.

Comment

Isn't this the opposite to tevez, not condoning it but I'd say he did it coz he was hacked off about being subbed so early
            Music you'll all hate www.purevolume.com/cuckooclocksglockenspiels

YOU R'SSSS

Comment

Originally posted by Funge View Post
              Isn't this the opposite to tevez, not condoning it but I'd say he did it coz he was hacked off about being subbed so early
              Lateral thinking.

I like it Funge

Comment

Does he not ask himself why only one club came in for him and what he must do to attract big name clubs, because the only thing his doing is messing up his dreams.

I hope he sorts himself out not just for himself but our club as well, we need Adel to be at his best.

Comment

That was my assumption that he got hauled off at HT and left in a strop! Interesting to see how it gets handled

YOU R'SSSS

Comment

Its not an assumption its what happened. Wrongly imo on both parts, him being subbed & then subsequently doing one.

Comment

yeah I didnt know if thats what happened or whether people were assuming he didnt like being 3 down and he just left and therefore had to be subbed, he does need to sort himself out, the problem is there is no real professionals for him to look up to nowadays, their all prima donnas doing whatever they want ie Tevez or Rooney last season when he said he wanted to leave Man U! That annoyed me more than Tevez, that was such a douche move by Rooney just for more moolah.

YOU R'SSSS

Comment

Originally posted by Jamie View Post
                        Of course he doesn't care. QPR has always been a shop window for him and to be fair to him he's never shied away from admitting that.

Wanted to leave this summer and has been forced to hang around until January. Meanwhile we have his replacement stuck out on the left wing on £80k/week.

QPR
                        Best team in the world
                        Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
                          He cares for no one but himself.

I will repeat what I said yesterday though he should not have been subbed. He was better than most yesterday.
                          spot on, he definately did not deserve to come off, he even tracked back and tackled yesterday which is more then that ##### barton did

Comment

Working...
                          X