Fulham were excellent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fulham were excellent

Just wanted to point out how well Fulham played, They have managed to keep a hold of some very good players (Zamora, Dempsey) and with others peforming well (Johnson, Dembele, Murphy), they proved to be unstoppable.

So yes we played badly but in the end of the day its just a loss and one that we should expect against a good team away.

Originally posted by Kimimar0 View Post
    Just wanted to point out how well Fulham played, They have managed to keep a hold of some very good players (Zamora, Dempsey) and with others peforming well (Johnson, Dembele, Murphy), they proved to be unstoppable.

So yes we played badly but in the end of the day its just a loss and one that we should expect against a good team away.
    Good point, well made.

Comment

Didn't think they were all that - didn't have to be TBF. Yet another average team who exposed our frailties in the middle.
      http://twitter.com/#!/superhoops10

Comment

I thought they all knew the game plan lots of movement against a static back 4 kept dragging us out wide with big gaps in the middle dont think any of their goalscorers were being marked when they actually scored? we were inept in every department.

Comment

we lost the midfield battle....in fact it wasn't really a battle. Our back 4 and goalie are not good enough to hold out in the prem, so we concede. Newcastle and Villa have shown that they can withstand some pressure and come out of the game with something.

Comment

aside faurlin our midfield was non-existant. and that lost us the game. we go 2-0 down and heads just drop.

last years never-say-die attitude and hard work seems to have been removed. bolton and fulham are two examples of this.
            Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
            Lovejoy: "No?!"
            Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by Kimimar0 View Post

Well said...

Comment

aside faurlin our midfield was non-existant. and that lost us the game. we go 2-0 down and heads just drop.

last years never-say-die attitude and hard work seems to have been removed. bolton and fulham are two examples of this.

Comment

On the other hand their fans weren't. If we were 6-0 up at home to Fulham, we would have been mental. Rather quiet from the Fulham fans, we were miles better in the stands then on the pitch!

Comment

Originally posted by WestLondon LaLaLa View Post
                    On the other hand their fans weren't. If we were 6-0 up at home to Fulham, we would have been mental. Rather quiet from the Fulham fans, we were miles better in the stands then on the pitch!
                    Between them and Wigan for "worst supported club in PL" surely?
                    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Totally agree L/Rd would have been ROCKING also notice how quiet they were when leaving the ground Sh####g themselves

Comment

We actually had decent possession and there was some neat passing movement in the middle of the field in the first half but no chance creation. Again I have to emphasise how well Fulham played, their attacking play was first class and even the best of clubs would have a hard time defending against that.

People may think Im exaggerating but when Zamora is healthy and in form he is as good as any striker in the Premier League and should be starting for England.

Comment

kimi

kim i know you are just stating your thoughts,and naturally you do have the right to say anything you want this is a freedom of speach kind of website
                          but mate please try to understand i cant afford to go to any matches and ive been having a constant nightmare since this holocaust

I HATE FULHAM..............................
                          Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

I was quite impressed with Fulham, but to be honest we were woeful, Ted you may be having nightmares but wait untl we face United and worse still, have a repeat performance against the ****
                            I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                            This morning's tempest I have to cross
                            I must be guided without a stumble
                            Into the arms I love the most

Comment

I blame the defence really, they didn't press the players or pressure them at all! It's like they were scared to put a tackle in!
                              "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Working...
                              X