Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just back from that shambles and disgrace.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just back from that shambles and disgrace.

Can't even put it into constructive sentences I'm so mad so I'm just going to put points down as I remember them.
    1) Joey Barton has been woeful, I'm still to see him have a good game, poor against Newcastle, non existent against villa, woeful and shocking today. 80k a week supposedly, not worth 80pence the way he's playing.

When was the last time he talked the troops, got the game by the scruff of the neck; did what we bought him to do?? Awful. Poor signing. Pull your finger out Joey, coz as it stands you don't deserve to be in our side and that's saying something.

2) where was our fight? 2nd balls, 1st balls, challenges, workrate?? It was like a practice game for them for large parts today. Pass and move , so simple but we couldn't hack it.

3) we have to change to 4-4-2, we have in the last 2 games been totally over run in midfield and it's costing us. Today sidwell and Murphy strolled around our **** poor midfield.
    We need 2 up front, we need another CB, and another CM in January.

3) it's just dawned on me I paid 52.50 to watch that shower of sh ite, p issed off big time.

4) start DJ Campbell and tommy smith, I thought smith kept the ball well and is an intelligent player.

5) why doesn't Warnock keep SWP out far right instead of floating around? He can't Use his left foot and can't head so put him out wide and tell him to cross the ball as a winger!!

Anyway that is all for now !!

couldnt agree more... really shocked he took adel off. Derry really struggled and barton has been more then woeful. fitz hall was terrible
    http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

JB scared to tackle as everyone waiting for him to get in trouble , getting stuck in his game but he is to scared of getting sent off

Comment

Spot on jeffro said it from start thought jb has been woeful posted the other day he needed to start acting like a captain ,

Tbh think swp needs to step up gone backwards last 2 games

Comment

Think we all expecting to much tbh
          http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

Originally posted by Mellowhoop View Post
            Think we all expecting to much tbh
            Expecting a group of very highly paid players to turn up & put in a shift is not expecting to much in my book.

Disgusted with every aspect of our game today from Warnock down to the captain & every other player.

Utter dog shite.

Comment

Joey Barton is a central midfielder ...end of! ...NW has to decide wether it's him in the centre or Faurlin or Derry!

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
                Expecting a group of very highly paid players to turn up & put in a shift is not expecting to much in my book.

Disgusted with every aspect of our game today from Warnock down to the captain & every other player.

Utter dog shite.
                Think your spot on ric , warnock deserves to take some responsibilty

Comment

Originally posted by rangerforevereastcote View Post
                  Think your spot on ric , warnock deserves to take some responsibilty
                  He does mate. I'm his biggest fan trust me but the longer we stick with this shitty formation the longer we will endure days like today.

Line up was wrong, tactics were abysmal & his substitutions were bizarre to put it bluntly

Bad day at the office for the gaffer.

Comment

Did you stay untill the end Jeffro?

Comment

Get a grip for f**ks sake it's a bad day we in the big league
                      now, even if it was fulham as someone said earlier SUMO
                      shut up move on, As for Joey he was poor as was all of them
                      and it won't be the last this season.
                      What was you saying after the wolves game??

Comment

JB is a good signing - he will come good. Today was a bad one for sure. Strikers are not scoring a the team can't defend as a unit. But 6 is a humilation.

If I hear how good Bothroyd is at holding the ball up again I will scream. You don't get points for doing that!
                        twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Originally posted by BuzsakyIsGod View Post
                          Did you stay untill the end Jeffro?
                          Yes i did cait!
                          Best thing about today was my world class stop from DJ Campbells shot that went into the crowd at the end

Comment

If we gonna play 442 which we rarely ever do in the second half then play HH and DJ... Jay can #### right off!

The only reason we played well against Newcastle wolves and Aston villa is because they like to play 442 which meant our 3 midfielders barton derry and faurlin outnumber their two centre midfielders!

Fulham like to plays with 3 centre midfielder and we got found out!

I want Qpr to carry on playing the same system with 3 centre midfielder and SWP taarabt up front with a lone striker, pick HH DJ or even Tommy smith... but just not Jay!!!

I wanted DJ to start today but for some reason Neil don't rate him so the best options is to play HH then!

I think Blackburn like to play 442 so we could be looking at our 1st home win

Comment

Originally posted by mavqpr View Post
                              Get a grip for f**ks sake it's a bad day we in the big league
                              now, even if it was fulham as someone said earlier SUMO
                              shut up move on, As for Joey he was poor as was all of them
                              and it won't be the last this season.
                              What was you saying after the wolves game??
                              Mate today was the day we got found out, I'll take 6 vs top 4/5 were talking a team Without a
                              League win all fkn season , look around at Swansea and Norwich they are going along nicely

This now
                              Makes Blackburn a must win

Comment

Working...
                              X