Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Couldnt believe I saw this in the club shop...

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • LoftusRoadLad
    W12 Seat
    • Jan 2011
    • 19610

    #16
    Would be better if the mugs had 6-0 ..31/3/86, then i can understand it.

    Comment

    • Kirill
      W12 Seat
      • Mar 2009
      • 19359

      #17
      This is silly. I bet Gianni came up with this idea while he was still Chairman. Now watch this thread grow to 10 pages...
      Banning people is no longer my hobby,
      but take a look at my photo blog:

      http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

      How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
      http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

      Comment

      • Devon Park Ranger
        Bronze Seat
        • Mar 2010
        • 713

        #18
        Originally posted by Kirill
        This is silly. I bet Gianni came up with this idea while he was still Chairman. Now watch this thread grow to 10 pages...
        Even he's not that stupid...

        Crazy idea :yush:
        We got our Ranger's back!

        Comment

        • TBLOCKRANGER
          Silver Seat
          • Mar 2011
          • 2909

          #19
          It starts with a mug, then we ground share, then we merge into the Queens of Chelsea.
          We must revolt against such a dastardly plan.
          I knew the current owners are too good to be true, refunds, cheaper tickets, great signings, they were just trying to soften us up.
          Lets start the revolution tomorrow at Foolham with a day of "smashing the mug" as today is such a lovely day and the wife and child are out and I'm under strict orders to water the hanging basket and clean the house (which equates to watching our scouse cousins running around a pitch making fools of themselves whilst sipping a cold carlsberg export).
          We want our Tango back, we want ......

          Comment

          • qprted
            CCG
            • May 2010
            • 9639

            #20
            well

            well im on a very rare sensible mood so my guess is when we play chelsea at home or man utd or arsenal there fans are supposed to buy them,so we are trying to profit off there fans,what do you guys think am i right or wrong
            Click here to view my blog.

            More...

            Comment

            • Dazzer1977
              W12 Seat
              • Mar 2009
              • 4751

              #21
              Originally posted by qprted
              well im on a very rare sensible mood so my guess is when we play chelsea at home or man utd or arsenal there fans are supposed to buy them,so we are trying to profit off there fans,what do you guys think am i right or wrong
              I think, as usual, you don’t make an ounce of sense!

              Comment

              Working...