Man city tickets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man city tickets

Anybody buy a man city ticket today. Can't believe that the game has not sold out. Still about 1500 tickets left, we really need to sort it out. Will we ever sell out a gane

Prices still too high for most.

Comment

Originally posted by taarabt the best View Post
      Anybody buy a man city ticket today. Can't believe that the game has not sold out. Still about 1500 tickets left, we really need to sort it out. Will we ever sell out a gane
      1500 left isn't bad selling imo, the game is over a month away and people have just shelled out for spurs and fulham..

Comment

Getting a bit bored of people saying "can't believe this has not sold out yet"... Change the record please...

Comment

Originally posted by dpmd View Post
          Getting a bit bored of people saying "can't believe this has not sold out yet"... Change the record please...
          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Can't beleive this has not sold out yet
            Queens Park Rangers
            NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

I can't believe it either. Who else can't believe it?

Comment

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
                games a month away,thread starting for the sake of it.
                From the Hills of Kerry
                To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

With 4 games in Oct then 3 in Nov then the killer SIX in Dec, those on a monthly salary are gonna be hit hard over the Xmas !! Forget the Xmas presents this year.

Comment

Originally posted by jfish View Post
                    1500 left isn't bad selling imo, the game is over a month away and people have just shelled out for spurs and fulham..
                    Originally posted by The Merry Ploughboy View Post
                    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by 2touch View Post
                      I can't believe it either. Who else can't believe it?
                      I can't believe it and I know at least two others that can't believe it either. Its unbelievable.

Comment

suspend disbelief and start believing the unbelievable

Comment

I can't believe this in the same way i can't believe it's not butter.
                          Queens Park Rangers
                          NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

If it was beleiveable i could beleive it but i just cant beleive it because it is so un beleiveable

Comment

Originally posted by The Merry Ploughboy View Post

Pretty ****ing embarrassing. Some bored people out there.

Comment

Working...
                              X