Lejsal training with QPR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lejsal training with QPR

Martin Lejsal has revealed that he will spend time training with QPR in a bid to impress manager Jim Magilton..

More...

He sounds alright
    Now, Then, Forever
    [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

Originally posted by qprjames View Post
      He sounds alright

There wasn't enough in that to suggest he is any better than English or British keepers that could be available.

Comment

Never heard of this guy but FC Brno finished 11th out of 16 last year and conceded 36 in 30 games, which was the same or fewer than 11 other teams in the league. It could be down to him or could be down to a good defence - I have no idea.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
          There wasn't enough in that to suggest he is any better than English or British keepers that could be available.
          Or, indeed, that he isn't.
          We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are...

Comment

Maybe ....dunno
            I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Could be a good backup keeper for little outlay.

Why spend money where we dont need to.

Comment

dont think this matters too much - he is only back up. if cerny is injured for a serious time we wd prob bring in a loan keeper. far more worried about strikers and full backs.

Comment

here here stainrod spot on once again
                  I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

He is all long way off his prime so between now and then he should only get better. He has said he wants to play Premiership football so he'll be desperate to succeed, which means he'll want to improve to do so.

With Putnins already at the club he might even just be a back up for the back up?!?

Comment

Originally posted by sirpiechucker View Post
                      He is all long way off his prime so between now and then he should only get better. He has said he wants to play Premiership football so he'll be desperate to succeed, which means he'll want to improve to do so.

With Putnins already at the club he might even just be a back up for the back up?!?
                      ...or he could actually be our first choice goalie..:boss:

Comment

Working...
                      X