Chelsea allocation.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chelsea allocation.

They have been given both upper and lower tiers of the school end just over 3,030 tickets for the game on the 23rd oct.
    Last edited by martyhoop; 23-09-2011, 03:59 PM.

Originally posted by martyhoop View Post
    They have been given both upper and lower tiers of the school end just over 3,030 tickets for the game on the 23rd sept.
    Not really unexpected and should make for a great atmosphere though could be fun on South Africa Rd before and after the game when they use the entrance of the school end

Comment

The more the merrier!!

Comment

Why have they got both tiers?

I thought the whole idea is the lower tier is for the home fans!

So much better attacking both ends with QPR fans in the lower ends especially!

We'd sell out so easily!
        First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Our ground holds what, 18,500 give or take? We have given them 3k so I would expect at least 6k away seats from them seeing as their ground is over twice the size of ours.

Won't happen though.

Comment

Originally posted by martyhoop View Post
            They have been given both upper and lower tiers of the school end just over 3,030 tickets for the game on the 23rd sept.
            this is the one game in the season where without a doubt we should have only given one tier.

Comment

We give them both tiers and they give us more tickets for away fans. Fair trade?

Comment

Pretty disgusted by this decision to be honest. The Lower School tier was supposed to be available to R's fans for the whole season!
                Only reason I can think of is that it means we get a bigger allocation for the away fixture?
                #standuptocancer
                #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Has anyone tweeted Fernandes???
                  First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Here it is in black and white

http://www.chelseafc.com/page/Ticket...460621,00.html

F**king joke Rangers!

Comment

Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post
                      Here it is in black and white

http://www.chelseafc.com/page/Ticket...460621,00.html

F**king joke Rangers!
                      That's where I found it too! Why no mention on our site. As a st holder it doesn't affect me but as I said above, the idea was mean't to be that R's fans had the lower tier so more of us could get in.

Agree with you mate - someone should tweet this to TF as it is a bit of a sore point - I don't twit but plenty here do
                      #standuptocancer
                      #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Ridiculous decision, 3,000 Chelsea fans is asking for trouble. On the basis that our ground holds 18k we have given them 16% of tickets. Not a chance we will get anywhere near that at their place.

Comment

Will make it a bloody good atmosphere though

Comment

Don't know why people are moaning as we haven't sold out for any of our home games so far this season, chelsea fill there end and the fans who sit in lower tier will get to sit elsewhere so we should have a full house - reckon the club have done the right thing to be honest. plus we get more at chelsea in April.

Comment

is also not a case if they dont they lose hundreds of tickets as we have to cover the front 7-8 rows to protect from above???

wonder if they would have done it had we sold out the other games villa tickets still available in school end

Comment

Working...
                              X