**** tickets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• **** tickets

I'm a season ticket holder and can't buy one yet members can how does that work? I need to get the mrs nephew one

You need the upgrade.

Comment

Hope you get one as at the moment they are selling really fast SA sold out,Ellerslie S and R sold out and limited tickets in other areas !!

Comment

Originally posted by scuberry View Post
        Hope you get one as at the moment they are selling really fast SA sold out,Ellerslie S and R sold out and limited tickets in other areas !!
        I hope I don't miss out so someone gets to go to there one game this season

Comment

Originally posted by pblockranger View Post
          Like your nephew?

Comment

Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post
            Like your nephew?

Comment

You've got your ticket, why should members who've signed up for membership and paid £30 miss out cos your nephew wants to go to the chelsea game. If he got a membership he'd be able to get a ticket.

Comment

Originally posted by pblockranger View Post
                I doubt the people that are eligible to buy tickets in the members presale are 1 game a season people

Comment

Originally posted by qprjack View Post
                  You've got your ticket, why should members who've signed up for membership and paid £30 miss out cos your nephew wants to go to the chelsea game. If he got a membership he'd be able to get a ticket.

It might seem harsh, as you feel you are being treated unfailry as a season ticket holder, compared to members, but you're wrong and the above is absolutely right.

Your only grounds for a moan would be if members were allowed to buy more than one ticket, which i assume they can't.

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post

It might seem harsh, as you feel you are being treated unfailry as a season ticket holder, compared to members, but you're wrong and the above is absolutely right.

Your only grounds for a moan would be if members were allowed to buy more than one ticket, which i assume they can't.
                    Nope just the 1 per member mate
                    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

no symapthy I am afraid.

Like the Leeds game when ST holders could all buy their girlfiriends/wives/mates tickets and lots of members, including myself, could not go.

Tickets should definately go to members before ST hoders get to buy extra ones. I can't even but a ticket for a mate with my membership unless they are a member too.
                      twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Originally posted by qprjack View Post
                        Membership is £40 + £3.50 booking fee. That's what I was charged anyway.
                        twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Originally posted by silvercue View Post
                          Membership is £40 + £3.50 booking fee. That's what I was charged anyway.
                          Yeh sorry, this is what I spent as well.

Comment

Originally posted by silvercue View Post
                            no symapthy I am afraid.

Like the Leeds game when ST holders could all buy their girlfiriends/wives/mates tickets and lots of members, including myself, could not go.

Tickets should definately go to members before ST hoders get to buy extra ones. I can't even but a ticket for a mate with my membership unless they are a member too.
                            Totally agree. "Pecking order" should be:

Obvioulsy ST holders have their ticket

Then members should, without doubt, get 1st shot at a tickets (just the 1, for themselves)

Then ST holders can buy, say, 2 for friends/family as they should be able to bring friends before members can as they have splashed out on an ST in the first place and so should be rewarded

Then members should be given opportunity to buy the same amount for their friends/family.
                            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

still plenty of villa tickets, maybe you can take your nephew to that game instead!
                              LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

Working...
                              X