whos going to the wycombe game?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• whos going to the wycombe game?

i will be there £30 quid for the game with 3 course meal team sheet and programe bargin!!!
    Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Me, Big Matt and myles then (just the three of us)
    Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

Originally posted by nuffieldranger View Post
      Me, Big Matt and myles then (just the three of us)
      Looks like a good turnout from the boys in blue n white
      Now, Then, Forever
      [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

Yep i'll be there, few beers, Job done.
        Last edited by Youvebeenrangered; 14-07-2009, 10:44 PM.
        Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Just up the road for me, so I will be there with Jnr.
          RIP: Doug, Sniffer and Pat

Comment

Originally posted by nuffieldranger View Post
            i will be there £30 quid for the game with 3 course meal team sheet and programe bargin!!!
            I had the same deal at Aldershot + literally a red carpet in the stands and red leather seats with arms.Great stuff and excellent value - can just see Briatore doing that for the Southampton fans,

Comment

Forgot to mention guided tour and carpark space too!!! Hopefully we will have a great goal scoring striker by then !

Comment

we

we dont need a great goalscorer to be signed,the reason why we couldnt score last season was because of a crap manager,this manager will play non stop attacking football
                we will score one hundred goals this season and get promoted job done

Comment

you are as nutty as a fruit cake dex

Comment

Working...
                  X