The Sun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Sun

Firstly i apologise to every Rangers fan out there for reading that piece of sh1t, i wont be anymore.
    But the pr1ck who wrote that report in todays paper aint got a clue what he's talking about. Any normal bloke in the stand would of laughed to himself and thought fair play after Barton had signalled 3-0, after all they had been giving him verbals all day, but no no the helmet from the Sun had to make out Barton was in the wrong. Also instead of focussing on a master class from our boys all he could do was single out the negatives.

Single out the negatives?

Must have been a short article then?

Comment

Originally posted by mjk View Post
      Single out the negatives?

Must have been a short article then?
      Could have been worse, they could have been plural.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdave View Post
        Firstly i apologise to every Rangers fan out there for reading that piece of sh1t, i wont be anymore.
        But the pr1ck who wrote that report in todays paper aint got a clue what he's talking about. Any normal bloke in the stand would of laughed to himself and thought fair play after Barton had signalled 3-0, after all they had been giving him verbals all day, but no no the helmet from the Sun had to make out Barton was in the wrong. Also instead of focussing on a master class from our boys all he could do was single out the negatives.
        vile newspaper...I stop buying that crap paper years ago! I always reads the guardian and the independent on their sports news website

you will find great reports about Qpr on there

Comment

I gave up browsing the Sun also years ago.Mainly after they posted the TRUTH about Hillsbrough and upset them poor bin rumagers.:kiss:
          Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

I listened to match on Absolute radio. Commentator/expert pundit were a bit duff on the whole but they summed up Joey incident perfectly...... player gets severe baiting from the fans then signals the score so what's the problem? They were more critical of fans who dish it out but can't take a little bit back. They summed up by saying as long as player doesn't use rude/offensive getures then there's no problem. To be fair to Wolves fans I don't think they've moaned.... it's more a case of the journos who have stewed on it for 36hrs who are muck-raking.

Comment

Stopped buying it last season after their 'story' I use the term lightly!
              All those that believe in telekinesis raise my hand

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                I gave up browsing the Sun also years ago.Mainly after they posted the TRUTH about Hillsbrough and upset them poor bin rumagers.:kiss:
                Love this post! Ive had numerous debates/arguements with people over this!
                You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by PedalR View Post
                  I listened to match on Absolute radio. Commentator/expert pundit were a bit duff on the whole but they summed up Joey incident perfectly...... player gets severe baiting from the fans then signals the score so what's the problem? They were more critical of fans who dish it out but can't take a little bit back. They summed up by saying as long as player doesn't use rude/offensive getures then there's no problem. To be fair to Wolves fans I don't think they've moaned.... it's more a case of the journos who have stewed on it for 36hrs who are muck-raking.
                  Thats a brilliant summary and really hits the nail on the head
                  You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

wouldnt wipe my ass with the sun, vile newspaper for chavs!!
                    LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

Working...
                    X