QPR v Blackpool

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by silvercue View Post
    the difference is they were sh1t. I always said they would go down even when they were doing well.

I hated all the "breath of fresh air" rubbish. "breath of sh1t" more like. And I don't care that it was Holloway.
    you and me both mate. Made a few quid of mates betting theyd go down when they were "flying" at the start.
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

the big difference is we got premiership players and Blackpool didn't have which will work in our favour

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
        Well remembered bud! bloody hell so they only kept 1 cleansheet at home all season?! No wonder they went down!
        I know we've only played two at home, 3 if you count the cup, but we've only kept 1 cleansheet at home too.
        Difference is we've got the whole season to beat their magnificent feat.
        Queens Park Rangers
        NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Originally posted by silvercue View Post
          the difference is they were sh1t. I always said they would go down even when they were doing well.

I hated all the "breath of fresh air" rubbish. "breath of sh1t" more like. And I don't care that it was Holloway.
          They didnt have a good defense, of course, but they played some excellent football and only just went down, with a bit more luck they would've stayed up with a terrible back 4 because of their excellent attacking play. If you prefer the likes of Blackburn and Stoke then fine but i much prefer the Blackpool type teams.

Comment

based on the early games i think west brom will be in trouble, they look poor.

blackburn are gone

Norwich i hope will go , cant stand them

Comment

Originally posted by Kimimar0 View Post
              If you prefer the likes of Blackburn and Stoke then fine but i much prefer the Blackpool type teams.
              It isn't about what I prefer. I do actually like watching teams play football, but don't buy into the argument that being unadventurous means you are going to get more points. You may get a few more 0-0s than narrow defeats, but you will also lose out on a number of 3 points too.

I think Blackpool showed that you can choose to attack or defend and still be close in terms of points. But when you have a poor team you will be near the bottom whatever style you chose, or is suited to your players.

We have a better squad IMHO.
              twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                The big diff is they had Ollie and we got the face of colgate.i know whod id rather have.

Haha.
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by GaxZE View Post
                  thats why im glad we have neil warnock, keith curle etc.. they wont let us implode and if we have to we shall fight for our safety. i felt ollie was too respectful to teams and should have been working on adding to his defence. having evatt as your main defender is only asking for trouble.

But did he ever got the money he needed to sort his defence out?
                  I just wonder..
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

Working...
                  X