Leon Knight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leon Knight

Apologies if this is just an easy and simple question to answer but: why do we hate Leon Knight? I've always had a go at him when he's played against us, but never known why "we hate leon knight, we hate leon knight, we hate leon we hate leon, we hate leon knight"...

coz hes a c@nt

Comment

Just use to be a complete tit to us when he was at Brighton goading the fans etc. I remember Shittu absolutely nailing him with a challenge by the Paddocks. It was brilliant!

Ironically he was playing for us in that '99 game at Fulham. Him and Crouch were upfront if memory serves me right. Or was it a year later?
      First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

oh and he turned us down to join brighton!

Comment

well i remember him playing for us, and heard that he openly said along the lines of "I'd never rejoin qpr, i'd play for any other team but them"....but i do think he's the most hated player to ever visit LR.
          Well, there's got to be one.

Comment

Originally posted by ant8383 View Post
            oh and he turned us down to join brighton!
            From 2008 to 2010 he didnt score a single goal in spells at Rushden & Diamonds, greek 2nd division outift Thrasyvoulos F.C., Hamilton Academical and Queen of the South

Now seems to have found his level, plying his trade at Irish side Coleraine F.C. ...

#kiddonewell
            Last edited by MattyRangers; 19-09-2011, 08:25 AM.
            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Steve slade has to be up there. Did he not say we were like a pub team?? WHERE ARE YOU NOW YOU MUG?

Comment

Working in Burger King in Lewisham.

Do you want fries with that sir?

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
                  Working in Burger King in Lewisham.

Do you want fries with that sir?
                  Probably mate! Im sure i saw him looting!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ant8383 View Post
                    Steve slade has to be up there. Did he not say we were like a pub team?? WHERE ARE YOU NOW YOU MUG?
                    Would love to know what happened to him as, since leaving us he done well at Cambridge (5 goals in 9 games) but then failed to score in his only appearance at Hayes before having spells at some Icelandic club called Víkingur, Grimsby, Mainenhead an Barking... yet be had a bl00dy good goal scoring record at us!

*above info has been read from trusty ol' Wikipedia *

Comment

How sh!t was he by the way!!

Comment

I know people at Brighton behind the scenes and they hated him. Always either late for training or phoning up with excuses as to why he couldn't make it altogether. Had major chip on his shoulder, acted like he was better than anyone else.

Shame as watched him a number of times for Brighton and had the raw talent to play at top level and fulfil his potential but attitude appalling.

Suppose he has got what he deserves. A wasted career to spend the rest of his life getting bitter and twisted about. In his mind bet none of it his fault though.

Comment

Heard from a pal of mine who is mates with Leon that he forgot his shin pads for a reserve game at Chelsea & got fined (which is the norm at pro clubs for such discrepancies) Leon took offence to this & within an hour his old man and 2 car loads of fellas are rolling up at Harlington intimidating Chelsea club staff & coaches & making threats regarding the fine.

As you can imagine his time at Chelsea expired at that time.

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
                            Heard from a pal of mine who is mates with Leon that he forgot his shin pads for a reserve game at Chelsea & got fined (which is the norm at pro clubs for such discrepancies) Leon took offence to this & within an hour his old man and 2 car loads of fellas are rolling up at Harlington intimidating Chelsea club staff & coaches & making threats regarding the fine.

As you can imagine his time at Chelsea expired at that time.
                            In 1 word (albeit broken to avoide censorship issues ) :

W ANKE R .

Comment

Little man syndrome!!

Comment

Working...
                              X