Who to replace NW.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who to replace NW.

I know the question has been up before, but not since the takeover. I believe if NW handles to keep us up he'll stay for another year then retire. If everything goes our way, we'll be a established PL team in 2 years. Who would you like to replace our legend and who is realistic? Owen Coyle for me.

Briatore

Comment

Originally posted by Rieger View Post
      Briatore
      Good one

Comment

Originally posted by W12hoops View Post
        I know the question has been up before, but not since the takeover. I believe if NW handles to keep us up he'll stay for another year then retire. If everything goes our way, we'll be a established PL team in 2 years. Who would you like to replace our legend and who is realistic? Owen Coyle for me.
        He talk a lot but he wont retire...I can see him at Qpr for five more season, I hope!

martin o'neill for me

Comment

Martin O'Neil

Comment

If he does retire after that time(not sure he will) then i would like to c Pep Guardiola

Seriously i think Martin O'neill would b great or even how about Rafa Benitez?

Comment

Old badge back, Jude the cat back, I think we should get John Gregory back as well

Comment

He's waited all his life for a chance at the big league, which didn;t happen for him at Shef, so now he's finally there, with untthinkable support from a football board of directors, why would he pack it up after a couple of years.

He will be like all the others, and us for that matter, rejuvinated, enthusiastic and loving every second and want to see it through. I'm sure the bug will well and truely set in further and as said above, assuming he does well will be with us for 5 years yet.

Fergie said he'd retire about 6 years ago... changed his mind and now going stronger than ever and no sign of packing it in. NW could be exactly the same (although we'll win at least 2 Champions League finals when we reach 3 out of 4 )....

Comment

Don't wish to sound rude Hoops but this really is a mad post. If I read right you are asking who should replace Neil in say 2 years time? 2 years is a hell of a long time in football and there are going to be managers that come to the fore in that time who aren't even on the radar just now.

Who's to say O'Neil will even work between now and then? That would make him a total non-starter.

Surely this one is about 18 months too early and like someone said, if Neil is a success, do you really think he'd kick it in so soon?
                  #standuptocancer
                  #inyourfacecancer

Comment

derry!
                    LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
                      He's waited all his life for a chance at the big league, which didn;t happen for him at Shef, so now he's finally there, with untthinkable support from a football board of directors, why would he pack it up after a couple of years.

He will be like all the others, and us for that matter, rejuvinated, enthusiastic and loving every second and want to see it through. I'm sure the bug will well and truely set in further and as said above, assuming he does well will be with us for 5 years yet.

I hope he stays for a couple of more season, but my question wasn't how long he'll stay - it was who would replace him

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
                        Don't wish to sound rude Hoops but this really is a mad post. If I read right you are asking who should replace Neil in say 2 years time? 2 years is a hell of a long time in football and there are going to be managers that come to the fore in that time who aren't even on the radar just now.

Who's to say O'Neil will even work between now and then? That would make him a total non-starter.

Surely this one is about 18 months too early and like someone said, if Neil is a success, do you really think he'd kick it in so soon?
                        Since it's been up before I just thought It would be an interesting discussion - after all, thats what forums are for

The discussion about who to replace Sir Alex has been up for years mate.

Comment

beckham
                          Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                            beckham

Comment

Ian Holloway.
                              QPR
                              Best team in the world
                              Sort of

Comment