Derry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Derry

I know there's lot of threads on last nights game but I just wanted to say how impressed I was with Sean Derry.

He was all over the pitch, tackling, breaking up play, playing the easy ball and always finding a team mate. He could of even notched with a couple of headers.

Fantastic peformance. He certainly gives his all every game.

I watched the game on TV but I have to say the crowd sounded fantastic. So proud to be a Rangers fan again.

Roll on Saturday.

Originally posted by rkingy78 View Post
    I know there's lot of threads on last nights game but I just wanted to say how impressed I was with Sean Derry.

He was all over the pitch, tackling, breaking up play, playing the easy ball and always finding a team mate. He could of even notched with a couple of headers.

I watched the game on TV but I have to say the crowd sounded fantastic. So proud to be a Rangers fan again.

Roll on Saturday.
    Totally agree mate. He has been immense in every prem game we've had and performer of the season so far for that reason. He's taken to it like a grey duck to water, and to think many thought he wouldn't cut it in this league....

Needs to work on those headers though. The first wasn't great, the second (with the first on his mind no doubt) was atrocious.

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
      Totally agree mate. He has been immense in every prem game we've had and performer of the season so far for that reason. He's taken to it like a grey duck to water, and to think many thought he wouldn't cut it in this league....

Needs to work on those headers though. The first wasn't great, the second (with the first on his mind no doubt) was atrocious.
      Top top pro. Really nice bloke and wil give you 100% no matter what.

With regards his headers, he had in his twitter last night about his "**** headers" and his "50p head" legend!
      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Funny, he were an average player in a bottom 10 Championship 2 years ago- in his early 30's. Now he's a regular and a fans hero in a mid-table PL club. Bet he didn't expect that!

Comment

Originally posted by rkingy78 View Post

Roll on Saturday.
          You come back from Chelski ?

Comment

Absolutely agree that Derry did a great job - easy to overlook in amongst the glitter of our attacking play.

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
              You come back from Chelski ?

Comment

The glue that holds the team together. Does the sh!tty stuff that others don't want to.

Comment

Working...
                X