To all those people . . . . .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To all those people . . . . .

that knocked Derry and Faurlin at the start of the season and then Faurlin again against Everton and Wigan you can now sit down at the dinner table with a big plate of Humble Pie. You really should be ashamed of doubting these 2 players.There were many on here here who said Dezza should be sold and Faurlin wasn't good enough well ive got News for you!!! You are so wrong and i'm glad i was proved right on this. Form is temporary class is permanent. Both players have and never will rely on speed and as quite a lot pointed out they thought both were both 2 slow for the premiership. ******!!!!

Dezzas game is all about his reading of the game and getting in the right positions with his commitment and desire. Ali's game is picking the ball up and playing the intricate passes. Both were fooking brilliant tonight. SWP was eye catching and good games too from Taarabt and Bothroyd but Ali was that good the kleenex came out and i had to crack one off. Everyone to a man was great tonight except Gabbidon who had a bit of an off day. But like i said a few weeks ago when all the doom and gloom merchants were hovering over Faurlin . . . . Just give him time to adjust to the premiership. Tonight i was proved right!! The guy is absolute class and i honestly feel we have a new Don Masson in the making here. My only worry is come January there maybe bigger fish sniffing round him. Hope not cos on tonights performance he is gonna be a Rangers legend.

Youv'e got it spot on Faulin and Derry made it hard for Barton to catch the eye, not that He had a poor game far from it but those 2 just dominated the m/field,.
    I'd give SWP motm with Faulin a very close 2nd there was nothing but class about His game last night.
    We didn't win but as I left I had the feeling I cant wait for the next game ,so I'l be on my way to Wolves
    Last edited by loftlag; 13-09-2011, 06:43 AM.

Comment

Working...
    X