Ticket allocations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ticket allocations

Just spoke to a mate who is a Spurs fan, they got 2500 tickets at Wolves and 4000 last year at Fulham, maybe we are only asking for smaller allocations as u usually have to pay for all that u take.

We would easily take 4000 to Fulham. They got 4000 last year for the FA Cup. But that is because they have to.

A Wolves fan I know said that all clubs are getting 1200 at their ground because they are doing their ground up.

To be honest if you go to away games you won't have a problem at any game.
    First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post
      A Wolves fan I know said that all clubs are getting 1200 at their ground because they are doing their ground up
      Same as that.

Comment

if anyone thinks we wouldn't take 4,000 to Fulham they need their head checking, we could take 10,000

Comment

Originally posted by Magic View Post
          if anyone thinks we wouldn't take 4,000 to Fulham they need their head checking, we could take 10,000
          Not at £49 a ticket.

Comment

Originally posted by Romford Hoop View Post
            Just spoke to a mate who is a Spurs fan, they got 2500 tickets at Wolves and 4000 last year at Fulham, maybe we are only asking for smaller allocations as u usually have to pay for all that u take.
            I think we only asked for the minimum at Everton, Wolves and Fulham. The email questionnaire the club sent out last week asked about our plans for away travel this season. I think if enough people responded and said they'd be intending to travel to most away games then we'd take the full allocations.

Problem is at £40 to £55 for an away ticket at most grounds people will struggle to go. Places like Tottenham, Anfield , Emirates etc will always sell as these are more prestigious grounds than the likes of Blackburn, Sunderland etc.

IMHO, if we are away anywhere in London we should take the full allocation as they would sell easily
            22nd February away v Charlton is the 40th Anniversary of my support of QPR and my first game. Away v Chelsea 3-3 23rd Feb 1974. 40 years of pure magic!!

Comment

Thing is, as people would normally pay the ticket price plus coach/train/car travel, £49 for a London game isn't really that bad if you think about it as you don't have the travel to pay for.
              Not saying that i agree with it though
              Queens Park Rangers
              NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

If the club took the full 4K allocation at Fulham and only sold 2500 the club would loose out. Remember a few weeks back everyone was moaning about our ST and ticket prices so the club may have made a decission on away allocations based on that. If our fans were moaning about prices for home tickets the club may have thought theres no way 4000 would pay £50 to go to Fulham?

At the end of the day whether you pay £35 or £50 for the ticket its neither here nor there in the grand scheme of things. If you budget £100 for each match (which is fairly reasonable in my opinion) then if one ticket is £5 to £10 more than another does it really matter?
                22nd February away v Charlton is the 40th Anniversary of my support of QPR and my first game. Away v Chelsea 3-3 23rd Feb 1974. 40 years of pure magic!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sotonsuperhoop View Post
                  If the club took the full 4K allocation at Fulham and only sold 2500 the club would loose out. Remember a few weeks back everyone was moaning about our ST and ticket prices so the club may have made a decission on away allocations based on that. If our fans were moaning about prices for home tickets the club may have thought theres no way 4000 would pay £50 to go to Fulham?

At the end of the day whether you pay £35 or £50 for the ticket its neither here nor there in the grand scheme of things. If you budget £100 for each match (which is fairly reasonable in my opinion) then if one ticket is £5 to £10 more than another does it really matter?
                  Exactly and as i said, they would have budgeted for travel in that so for London games will have more spare.
                  Queens Park Rangers
                  NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

options at fulham are 1600 and 3000
                    we'd sell 3000 easy enough.....and if we win a few games, maybe could do 4000 too!

Comment

Originally posted by Romford Hoop View Post
                      No, only got 1,200 at Wolves
                      Last edited by Nodge70; 12-09-2011, 12:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Nodge70 View Post
                        1,200 at Wolves
                        Wolves is reduced this season due to ground redevelopment

Comment

I saw footage of the Wolves v Spurs game at the weekend. Looks like they have started to use the new stand. Must have increased the capacity somewhat?

Comment

Working...
                          X