No announcement yet.

Welsh Fan Beaten To Death @ Wembley Tonight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just as well there was no English involved as it probably would of meant no Euro Championships or World Cups for us for a while. We all know how much FIFA dislike England.

Sad news though, crazy world.

Comment

Bad news who ever is to blame for this mindless thuggery RIP
      Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

Although I am slightly releived if it is true it wasn't an England v Wales fight or attack, it doesn't really matter. It was most likely still a football thing, whether Cardiff v Swansea or whatever. We need to get out of the dark ages.

I am sure the people didn't mean to kill him, but you attack people and this can happen. Still plenty on the MB that talk up football violence too.
        twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Update on Sky News:

Cause of death not yet known as he suffered both serious and sustained head injuries and a heart attack - almost certainly caused by the attack.

No mention of whether the 6 arrested were English, Welsh or other.
          twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Originally posted by silvercue View Post
            Update on Sky News:

Cause of death not yet known as he suffered both serious and sustained head injuries and a heart attack - almost certainly caused by the attack.

No mention of whether the 6 arrested were English, Welsh or other.
            It has been widely reported that the arrested suspects were all Welsh

This happened by the block next to the one we were in last night and you could something had happened when we approached the turnstiles but I would never have thought that someone had been killed or had a heart attack as there did not seem to be much fuss going on

RIP to the fella who died but I can guarantee that UEFA will somehow blame England in some way

Comment

RIP fella

Comment

Just read online that none of the arrested supporters are from the Swansea area.

Whether that's the police or clubs trying to play it down so as not to start years of more problems or whether its true who knows but I would of thought Swansea, Cardiff fans mixing it would of been the most likely thing.

Comment

six

six suspects all arested all welsh so it was either an argument between each other or it was swansea v cardiff,but what ever the reason its not good for football
                  Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
                    Just read online that none of the arrested supporters are from the Swansea area.

Whether that's the police or clubs trying to play it down so as not to start years of more problems or whether its true who knows but I would of thought Swansea, Cardiff fans mixing it would of been the most likely thing.
                    they may not be from the swansea area but could still be swansea fans. It's just mindless. The guy was only going to a football game...
                    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                    Pawel Wszolek - 6
                    Luke Freeman - 6
                    Matt Smith - 6
                    Ebere Eze - 4
                    Joel Lynch - 3
                    Tomer Hemed - 3
                    Toni Leistner - 2
                    Massimo Luongo- 2
                    Angel Rangel - 2
                    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                    Geoff Cameron - 1
                    Aramide Oteh - 1
                    Jake Bidwell - 1
                    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

see the Daily mail have done a nice write up on the poor sod.basically charecter assinated him over his alleged past.he aint dead 24 hrs and they have him as an ex hoolie etc.

He may off been but he aint now is he ,press should **** off.Love the Mail to knock and ask for a comment.be picking his teeth up from me doorstep.
                      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                        see the Daily mail have done a nice write up on the poor sod.basically charecter assinated him over his alleged past.he aint dead 24 hrs and they have him as an ex hoolie etc.

He may off been but he aint now is he ,press should **** off.Love the Mail to knock and ask for a comment.be picking his teeth up from me doorstep.
                        Wow that is low. As you say he's been dead about 16 or so hours & they are already putting the boot in.

Comment

no england involved, i walked past an area taped off, dozens of police and paramedics there...all seemed under control and helicopter over head.

reports are man died of heart attack ( which the assault may have triggered)

now if wales internal stuff, word would've spread quickly yet the welsh fans seemed pretty "solid" ...you go footy not expecting the next visit is a fking morgue!

Comment

well

48 hours after the issue and no real solid report of exactly what happened.so we are all in the dark over this incident its so sad for his new girlfriend natalie
                            let me tell you young lady all qpr fans feel for you right now,and we are all sick about what happened to your man
                            Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

and suspects bailed???
                              we have looters in jail for nicking ice creams or something, this is a murder enquiry, affray at least??

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
                                Wow that is low. As you say he's been dead about 16 or so hours & they are already putting the boot in.
                                By the sound of it he wouldn't think twice about giving someone else a slap. Someone gave him one and he unfortunately died.

You reap what you sow...
                                Don't you just love Gianni "I've never done nothing wrong for this club" Paladini..

Comment

Working...
                                X