Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Paladini..Merged Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • stainrodisalegend
    Platinum Seat
    • Mar 2009
    • 13624

    #31
    I'm with Quaz. Bored with many of the Paladini rants and he isn't the only one to make bad buys but this is undeniably a legitimate thread. Not since King Edward had to walk bare feet to Canterbury has anyone been sent on such a mission designed to humble him. You've almost got to feel sorry for Gianni trying to sell those two, particularly the Pelican, the slowest striker since Mark Hateley signed for us. Those blokes selling Bic lighters on street corners would raise more money that he will from those two. Talk about mission impossible.

    Comment

    • qblockpete
      C Club
      • Mar 2009
      • 22186

      #32
      I've re-opened it.

      Fire away.
      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

      Comment

      • Bernie's Barnet
        Bronze Seat
        • Aug 2009
        • 822

        #33
        Originally posted by TheCorrespondent
        I've re-opened it.

        Fire away.
        Glad you're managing to find time to post and moderate again. When you changing back to qblockpete?

        Bit like when Prince decided to call himself "Symbol". People laughed at his delusions of self grandeur too.

        Comment

        • BennyBoyRs
          I like 'Lone' time
          • Mar 2009
          • 13695

          #34
          Weren't that 'the artist' formerly known as Prince?
          Your mum would love me...

          Comment

          • Bernie's Barnet
            Bronze Seat
            • Aug 2009
            • 822

            #35
            Originally posted by BennyBoyRs
            Weren't that 'the artist' formerly known as Prince?
            AFKAP. Or






            Come on, get it right
            Last edited by Bernie's Barnet; 06-09-2011, 09:52 PM.

            Comment

            • rtone
              Bronze Seat
              • Dec 2009
              • 358

              #36
              the 'plant' formerly known as pete !!!

              Comment

              • stainrodisalegend
                Platinum Seat
                • Mar 2009
                • 13624

                #37
                As I understand it the issue was a post which has been deleted. Lets keep the personal insults to a minimum. Legitimate to talk about the Paladini mission, however.

                Comment

                • BennyBoyRs
                  I like 'Lone' time
                  • Mar 2009
                  • 13695

                  #38
                  Who cares? I still believe he had a rib removed to perform self fellatio.

                  Wrong'un.
                  Your mum would love me...

                  Comment

                  • MrSwakeley
                    Bronze Seat
                    • Jun 2009
                    • 307

                    #39
                    Originally posted by stainrodisalegend
                    I'm with Quaz. Bored with many of the Paladini rants and he isn't the only one to make bad buys but this is undeniably a legitimate thread. Not since King Edward had to walk bare feet to Canterbury has anyone been sent on such a mission designed to humble him. You've almost got to feel sorry for Gianni trying to sell those two, particularly the Pelican, the slowest striker since Mark Hateley signed for us. Those blokes selling Bic lighters on street corners would raise more money that he will from those two. Talk about mission impossible.
                    I agree Stainrod (and don't forget King Ed also wore a hair shirt on his trip). Apart from thinking about suggesting that maybe it was karma that he is tasked with shipping out the Pelican, I wasn't going to comment (as I have studiously avoided going down the GP-bashing route), however in a move that the current Chinese authorities would be proud of, the two people most vocal in their criticisms appear to have got banned at the same time. The Lord giveth and Lord taketh away...

                    Comment

                    • Bernie's Barnet
                      Bronze Seat
                      • Aug 2009
                      • 822

                      #40
                      Originally posted by BennyBoyRs
                      Who cares? I still believe he had a rib removed to perform self fellatio.

                      Wrong'un.
                      I think you're going a bit far there mate. Changing your name to The Correspondent is one thing, but really....

                      Comment

                      • Dazzer1977
                        W12 Seat
                        • Mar 2009
                        • 4751

                        #41
                        Where has my thread gone? Has it gone to Italy with Gianni?

                        Comment

                        Working...