Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
    Decent little club that paddy gaff.

Heard Wales FA were offered 8000 tickets & declined 6200 of them? Odd.
    Given 6,500 tickets.

Welsh FA only put tickets on sale to members (6,500 members). If you wanted a ticket you had to pay to join the membership which runs out at the end of this qualifying campaign. In total the ticket would cost around 70 quid for most fans, not worth it when the game will be sewn up inside 20 mins again!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdave View Post
      Hard ole life aint it Islworth

Fair play Isleworth you seem to have it right cushty (not that Im jealous or anything )
      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post

Fair play Isleworth you seem to have it right cushty (not that Im jealous or anything )
        Not really cushty mate its just that I am lucky to be able to store up lieu time and sometimes work 60 hour weeks when I want which helps me have free time when I want

Does mean me getting up at 4am some mornings though and getting home at 7pm

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
          Not really cushty mate its just that I am lucky to be able to store up lieu time and sometimes work 60 hour weeks when I want which helps me have free time when I want

Does mean me getting up at 4am some mornings though and getting home at 7pm
          Fair play mate worth putting it in at times though eh if youve got that flexbability, pays dividends come football season
          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

I cant decide whether to go to game or not, im off work so got nothing better to do..

mmmmmmmmmmmmm

Comment

get up there and have a mooch sod going to the game though less you are getting in for nish
              "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
              London Pride is a flower that's free.
              London Pride means our own dear town to us,
              And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

Working...
              X