Thank you......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you......

just wanted to say thank you to evryone who has made the last 3 weeks interesting.....

Been in London 3 weeks, met some good boys (and girls) and also some idiots....ce la vie !!

seen 3 pretty average QPR games and loved every minute...except the scores...

So thanks to all of you i've met ( that dont know it) and those that do....

Have to say, as far as signings go, we could have done better BUT we did ok and we SHOULD be ok this season....
    Would love to be going to Newcastle game but fly home Tues (6th)..Keep the faith boys and NW will get us there...i firmly believe !!!

Will be back in london at xmas looking for tickets....lets hope the good and conflicting banter carries on on this site....it is whatt make it good !!!!

Mods....keep up the good job...see you on the other side....!!!!

UUUUUUUurrrrr'''sssss

PS...please feel free to tell me to do one if you want !!!lol

Originally posted by qprbrisbanedivision View Post
    just wanted to say thank you to evryone who has made the last 3 weeks interesting.....

Been in London 3 weeks, met some good boys (and girls) and also some idiots....ce la vie !!

seen 3 pretty average QPR games and loved every minute...except the scores...

So thanks to all of you i've met ( that dont know it) and those that do....

Have to say, as far as signings go, we could have done better BUT we did ok and we SHOULD be ok this season....Would love to be going to Newcastle game but fly home Tues (6th)..Keep the faith boys and NW will get us there...i firmly believe !!!

Will be back in london at xmas looking for tickets....lets hope the good and conflicting banter carries on on this site....it is whatt make it good !!!!

Mods....keep up the good job...see you on the other side....!!!!

UUUUUUUurrrrr'''sssss

PS...please feel free to tell me to do one if you want !!!lol

Firstly never got the chance to meet you but glad you enjoyed you time back in the UK.

Secondly, you must be going back to a different planet to the real one where us lot all live... How can you say all we did in the transfer window was ok astounds me. We get gates of less that 18,000 and are a team who has just been promoted back to the big time after a 15 year absence. Given the time Neil had to work his magic I think we have done bloody fantastic. It simply could only have been better if Liverpool never came in for Bellamy late Tuesday night, if Spurs signed Cahill we would of got Bassong and if Levy wasn't being a **** demanding Crouch to move on to Stoke for money, and blocking a loan move to us, but lets face it we cant compete with those clubs just yet. We are not a huge club, we are not competing for a European competition place (yet), we are simply like a baby learning to walk for the first time. I hope you don't read this in a way as if I am being all aggressive towards you because it’s not intended in that manner, but it does drive me right up the wall how people believe we are some super power in football. Let’s try walking before we can run ah!

Have a safe trip.

Comment

Not sure you can crticise Levy for demanding Crouch move to Stoke for money (if you are serious). Annoying for us but entirely the right thing to do for his club. Not overly fussed about Belamy as great player though he has been I think he could have unbalanced the side. You are right the big frustration was Basong but given the time available agree we did very well. Warno said the challenge was to get players in to see us through till January. As long as we are still in the game by then, this transfer window will have been a success. Wouldn't be surprised if we didn't add two or three major players then.

As for Brisbane, glad you had a good time over here. My mum was from Queensland so have always had a soft spot for it.

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
        Not sure you can crticise Levy for demanding Crouch move to Stoke for money (if you are serious). Annoying for us but entirely the right thing to do for his club. Not overly fussed about Belamy as great player though he has been I think he could have unbalanced the side. You are right the big frustration was Basong but given the time available agree we did very well. Warno said the challenge was to get players in to see us through till January. As long as we are still in the game by then, this transfer window will have been a success. Wouldn't be surprised if we didn't add two or three major players then.

As for Brisbane, glad you had a good time over here. My mum was from Queensland so have always had a soft spot for it.
        Not critising him because that was great business for him - Crouch 30 - sold for large, which Stoke are never in a million years going to get a ROI on him, just a dig for stopping the loan move to us!

Totally agree with you other comments too as per the 2nd bit in bold.

Comment

Have a safe trip...oh for the comments re doing better ...go and take a running jump !

Comment

Working...
          X