who will be our next full england player

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who will be our next full england player

it could be barton or it could be swp,but its been so long since we had a full england cap,i wonder if we could get two players both at the same time
    Click here to view my blog.

More...

SWP is the obvious choice, if he get's a decent run of games he could easily be back in contention for England!

Comment

Would love Joey playing for England :yush:

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
        Would love Joey playing for England :yush:

Joey is easily as good a player as Scott Parker IMO. Simply the fact they are total opposites, personality wise (with Parker and his "**** dont stink" reputation and Joey with his "potential serial killer" tag!) makes Parker the easier option for Fabio as its far less controversial.

IMO, Joey will have had another cap by the end of this season.
        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

if you look closely at some of Joey's tweets it is clear he would like to play for England and thinks he is good enough.
          twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Wait another 3 years,and if Faurlin gets better in the Prem,he'll qualify for citizenship!!
            I came here to chew gum and kick ass,and I'm all outta gum!

Comment

Shaun derry!!
              Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
              Pawel Wszolek - 6
              Luke Freeman - 6
              Matt Smith - 6
              Ebere Eze - 4
              Joel Lynch - 3
              Tomer Hemed - 3
              Toni Leistner - 2
              Massimo Luongo- 2
              Angel Rangel - 2
              Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
              Geoff Cameron - 1
              Aramide Oteh - 1
              Jake Bidwell - 1
              Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

SWP for me will have a great chance of making the Euro's if he stays fit. He will play week in, week out, and no doubt grab some headlines.

I mentioned this in another thread, but you have to also think, Lennon is awful when it matters with his final ball - just look at the Utd game when 0-0 he was on the right side of the 6 yard box, and had the easiest pass to Van Der Vaart to his left for an almost certian goal, but insteads tries to hit it aimlessly across the goal, straight into the body of one of the Utd centre halves..... England need more quality.

Also, Walcott has lots of injuries, and when fit doesn't really perform for England, not to mention, he must be on thin ice with Capello after slating him in his book... Capello may look to replace him if a decent candidate steps forward...

Adam Johnson is very good imo and will keep his place as makes things happen, but, how much game time will he get this season..?

Comment

Gabidon will prob play 2moro night, will be weird having a player playing against England. Will prob give him a clap. Who was the last Rangers player to play against England, Buz was injured when we played them. Has big Dan apleyd against Eng while at Rangers? or mayby Langley?

Comment

Wayne Rooney

Comment

Working...
                    X