Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cardiff fans rate Mackie

http://cardiffcityforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=58730

Cardiff fans clearly rate him, another couple of threads on their forum talking him up too- Is he worth a place in the 25 or worth loaning until January?

Personally I'd like to see him the 25 in January as I think towards the end of the season a player as versatile, determined and energetic as him could be vital.

Originally posted by DouDou_87 View Post
    http://cardiffcityforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=58730

Cardiff fans clearly rate him, another couple of threads on their forum talking him up too- Is he worth a place in the 25 or worth loaning until January?

Personally I'd like to see him the 25 in January as I think towards the end of the season a player as versatile, determined and energetic as him could be vital.
    For me he would have to go on loan and Cardiff would seem a decent team to play for.

Comment

as bad as it sounds but i feel if he is loaned out then i dont think he will get back in.
      Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
      Lovejoy: "No?!"
      Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

loan him out to get fit, bring him back at the start of next season so he can spend pre season with us and become the prem player he deserves to be.
        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
        Pawel Wszolek - 6
        Luke Freeman - 6
        Matt Smith - 6
        Ebere Eze - 4
        Joel Lynch - 3
        Tomer Hemed - 3
        Toni Leistner - 2
        Massimo Luongo- 2
        Angel Rangel - 2
        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
        Geoff Cameron - 1
        Aramide Oteh - 1
        Jake Bidwell - 1
        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by GaxZE View Post
          as bad as it sounds but i feel if he is loaned out then i dont think he will get back in.
          Think you're right, he could be forgotten and out of NW's plans very quickly if he is loaned out, which is a massive shame considering how much he gave for us in the first part of last season.

For me players like Mackie are worth having as much for their character as their ability.

Comment

Lot's of players aren't the same after a leg break. Loan him out. See how he does. Benefit both parties.

Comment

Originally posted by Rieger View Post
              Lot's of players aren't the same after a leg break. Loan him out. See how he does. Benefit both parties.
              Vine being the prime example, that leg break was the end for him

Comment

Originally posted by Rieger View Post
                Agreed, but faark helping Cardiff though, taff w4nkers!
                You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

exactly. vine did very well for us before pickens came along. his attitude changed after that and he wasnt the same player.
                  Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                  Pawel Wszolek - 6
                  Luke Freeman - 6
                  Matt Smith - 6
                  Ebere Eze - 4
                  Joel Lynch - 3
                  Tomer Hemed - 3
                  Toni Leistner - 2
                  Massimo Luongo- 2
                  Angel Rangel - 2
                  Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                  Geoff Cameron - 1
                  Aramide Oteh - 1
                  Jake Bidwell - 1
                  Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                    F*CK OFF CHELSEA WEST LONDON IS OURS!

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                      It's a good point Matty. Let's give Dave some face paint and send him instead...

Comment

Totally differant brakes though, Vine's was a horrific compound fracture, i don't think Mackie even had to have surgery. Although there are big mental scares you have to get over after an injury of that kind.

Comment

Originally posted by winalotto View Post
                          Totally differant brakes though, Vine's was a horrific compound fracture, i don't think Mackie even had to have surgery. Although there are big mental scares you have to get over after an injury of that kind.
                          Surely a perfect reason for him not going to Cardiff, couldn't think of a worse mental scare to be left with than that.
                          Queens Park Rangers
                          NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Please don't insult Jamie by comparing his situation to Vine's. Mackie has more pride, determination and dedication in his left ear than Vine will ever have.

Mackie is as fit and as strong as an ox and will be an asset to the team even if the leg break takes a fraction of pace away.

No comparison to be made for me.

I'm glad he's in the squad and fully expect he will show his worth before too long.
                            #standuptocancer
                            #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
                              Please don't insult Jamie by comparing his situation to Vine's. Mackie has more pride, determination and dedication in his left ear than Vine will ever have.

Mackie is as fit and as strong as an ox and will be an asset to the team even if the leg break takes a fraction of pace away.

No comparison to be made for me.

I'm glad he's in the squad and fully expect he will show his worth before too long.
                              my thoughts too.

Comment

Working...
                              X