No announcement yet.

Puncheon £200,000 for four months loan?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Puncheon £200,000 for four months loan?

http://www.fulhamchronicle.co.uk/lon...767-29344994/?

...not bad considering weekly wages.

Comment

A similar amount would have bagged Kyle Naughton, but I guess we did OK in the end.

Comment

I wouldn't believe a word they print, not so many hours ago didn't they print an article saying we had missed out on this signing?
        #standuptocancer
        #inyourfacecancer

Comment

I love the line, he wanted to sign for us so badly he would have paid us, sorry that attitude for any player deserves them a 4 month loan spell these days! Lets have a look, if not then no thanks but I loved that comment after being really pessimistic on this signing before hand.

Comment

I guess 200k to Southampton is on top of the wages we pay Puncheon.

Comment

If he scores or makes 1 goal which results in points that mean we finish even 1 place higher in the league, that will be worth £500k maybe more this year. Warnock wanted him so ita a good deal.

Besides why do people not want him. He scored 3 in 11 in the prem for a relegated blackpool team (in the 2nd half of season when they barely won a game also) including against chelsea where he also hit the post. Clearly got quality and that record pretty similar to DJs who everyone seems happy with. Crouch has 1 in 6 at a very good spurs team.... £10m, no thanks!

Plus pace in many areas now and I can't wait.

Comment

Originally posted by QPROslo View Post
                I guess 200k to Southampton is on top of the wages we pay Puncheon.
                Thats how I read it,£200k to Southampton ( I trust that if he plays well,they can't take him back?) in addition to wages for the player.

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
                  If he scores or makes 1 goal which results in points that mean we finish even 1 place higher in the league, that will be worth £500k maybe more this year. Warnock wanted him so ita a good deal.

Besides why do people not want him. He scored 3 in 11 in the prem for a relegated blackpool team (in the 2nd half of season when they barely won a game also) including against chelsea where he also hit the post. Clearly got quality and that record pretty similar to DJs who everyone seems happy with. Crouch has 1 in 6 at a very good spurs team.... £10m, no thanks!

spot on del puncheon is'nt a bad player!

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post

Quality post Del. Especially top line, very very good point that not alot of people (me included) would have though of.

Also, on the topic of loan fees, there is always a loan fee paid when bringing in a loan player, be it 5k or 500k, we just dont usually here about it, its nothing unusual/new.
                    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Working...
                    X