Mackie in Squad?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mackie in Squad?

Does anyone know how squads work? Can we switch a player out and put Mackie in when he is fit or does Mackie have to be in from the start? How frequently can you change the squads - does this relate to transfer windows?

I think he has to be put inj the 25 man squad at the start.

Comment

The squad you name now is fixed until the January window. Expect Mackie to be in it to be honest.
      #standuptocancer
      #inyourfacecancer

Comment

We've got punch now too. Can't wait to see that list, it's going to be interesting

Comment

mackie is going to be added.. we dont have a player like him.. he will run run and run some more.. will even play fullback if required.. we need that in the prem.. somebody who will work for the team

that said i think its going to be difficult for him to get many starts now SWP is here.
          Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
          Lovejoy: "No?!"
          Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

I like Mackie but it's not in our best interest to have a squad place taken up by someone who is still coming back from a serious injury. He'll need to go on loan as it's a huge ask for him to hit the ground running in the Premiership.

We should be thinking of Mackie for January onwards.

Comment

Working...
            X