No announcement yet.

Shirt sponsor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A charity logo would be class just to show the world we ain't money mad ! like Barca

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
      A charity logo would be class just to show the world we ain't money mad ! like Barca

'Help For Heroes' would be a good start..
      2011-2013, 2 seasons in the Premiership, 76 games, 14 wins........two years of my life I'll never get back!!

2013/2014 mediocrity topped off with a win at Wembley....

2014/2015 was pretty much the same as 2011-2013.....

2015/2016, average at best.....

2016/2017, same old, same old....

2017/2018, aim low, avoid disappointment!

Its the hope that kills you!

Comment

Originally posted by Kevster269 View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Nodge70 View Post
          I'd prefer the £20m over 4 years for a couple of more players.
          Agreed. Although it would look better blah blah blah we really can't afford to not make money and shirt sponsorship is big business.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevster269 View Post
            No offence meant, but there are far more deserving charities than that.

Comment

I wonder if we are waiting to announce the new sponsor before the shirts go on sale (or are we waiting for Christmas first!!!!!!!!)
              oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Planet View Post
                We are probably more attractive to sponsors with the calibre of players we have signed. I'd be surprised if we don't tie a deal up soon.

If Tony wants to stick Air Aisa on there, I'd be fine with that considering he and Amit just bankrolled our biggest spending spree to date.
                Totally agree. It makes sense to look at shirtsponsor now we have got the window out of the way.

If it is good enough for Barca it is good enough for us.
                twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Originally posted by oldhoop View Post
                  I wonder if we are waiting to announce the new sponsor before the shirts go on sale (or are we waiting for Christmas first!!!!!!!!)
                  Of course they're waiting until they have a sponsor otherwise there will be people moaning that they bought the plain shirt and then a month later the proper one is released, sponsor and all.

Comment

I think we will sell record number of shirts this year, what are the chances of the shirt being sold on the day of Newcastle?

You never know with this new board, have you noticed that both players videos were up last night to watch on QPR player, we'd have to wait a few days to watch it in the past.

Comment

Working...
                    X